Lahore smart city a fraud?

What is the future of lahore smart city? Last week i heard the news of lsc is a scam by dealers. Does any body has any news about lahore smart city?

I bought one file 2 months before and now the 2nd pyment due date is 30 october. I am skeptical to pay the 2nd payment or no.

Expert kindly share your views.

Thanks

It hasn’t got noc yet. Dont submit the confirmation amount.

CSC office in F-11 Isb may refund amount if someone wants to return file. So far the HRL group is performing well esp in Capital Smart city and their every move is showing that they are also concerned about their repute in market.

Yes, as I said earlier, the era when BT/DH got themselves into too many litigations, CSC cashed that fully to their best advantage and gave a new definition to file based investment, i.e., to deliver the plot on file, before committed time. Same strategy made Kabeer Town a success too!

Until Capital Smart Series hits KHI, the real game, any scam is nothing less than a suicide ...

Heard that Lahore Smart city got NOC from LDA

It did got it, couple of days back but announced officially tomorrow and word in the market is, the fastest processing in the history of LDA …

https://lahorerealestate.com/the-big-news-lahore-smart-city-noc-approved-by-lda-plot-prices-booking.html

You can verify it, I am just sharing a link. Supposedly authentic.