LDA City Lahore

This is a new launch by LDA in Lahore. Please share your opinion on pros and cons.

Thanks

First LDA needs to provide possession to LDA Avenue 1 then they should think of running aground new projects.

They are lazy peeps. I guess the investors in LDA Avenue 1 have had a long hour of waiting. I guess they should pay heed on LDA Avenue 1 first then go for another project.

Zain sb thanks for sharing. I’m also concerned as it seems like a long term investment (5-7 years). Prices are tempting though!

I think it could be even longer term say 13 - 20 years.

My concern is that LDA history is bad, some schemes under them had multiple owners, look at Johar town, even though prices are tempting you risk not only delays but finding out that your plot may have 4 other owners after 5 years.. So why take the risk ?

I think the Lda will allot plots in Ldacity to the affecttees of Ldaavenue one,whose plots are in litigation.

Thus affecttees will have nothing to complain despite the fact that they will bear loss of millions.

LDA city is a huge but very long term project. Development would take around 12-years and even then it is doubtful if people get plot on ground or not. The credibility of LDA is worst.

Thank you Zain sb, Irfan sb and Rizwan sb. Your responses have been extremely helpful. After some thoughts re this project I have decided to stay away from this investment. There are more promising opportunities in the market. Regards

We are buying land from existing land owner and sell to LDA for their further planning LDA city.

Any land owner want to sell his property can contact us.

Mouzas

1-Kanna

2-Kachha

3-The Panju

4-Halloki

5-Toor Warraich

Regards

Can you share the LDA price.

Not related but if someone from Lahore share the info regarding Bahria Greens Lahore( possible location, approval or no approval, government issue with malik riaz).

Any chance of improvement ya phir longer term.

@Raja

LDA offering Rs.5 Million per acre...

If any1 interested we can act as mediators.

@karorpati

You may get double profit as you can buy land from existing owners and then get files from LDA. If you are interested do let us know.

Regards

92-333-4220989

LDA has a bad reputation and i heared that Urban developers are acquiring land for them; so the fate of this investment is quite predictable!

As per my information since design is already completed by LDA Architecture wing and development will be started soon as soon they acquire land from existing owners…

Its good on long term investment point of view. Presently development partners claim that scheme will be launched in June 2014 and development will be completed within 1.5 to 2 year. Investment may be doubled in just 1-2 years.

God knows better.

Pls advise on future prospects of LDA City.

Is 5 marla plot worth it for Rs 925,000

Keeping in mind the worst history of LDA; one should stay away from its new project LDA City. Previous projects of LDA like Iqbal Town, Johar Town, Jubilee Town, Sabza zar, Mustafa Town etc. None of them is corruption free and lots of innocent investors lost money in litigation. Only those people having strong connections inside LDA office can benefit from its projects like estate agents etc

@Irfan,

Thanks for the reply and advice.