Market price 40x80 house in g-10/g-9

Dear members,

I am interested in buying 40x80 house in sector g-10 / g-9. What is the current market price of old construction 40x80 house but liveable in these sectors?

Thank you

For old houses it is 3 to 3.4 depending upon condition accommodation and location.For not too old construction, it varies from 3.5 onwards and for new ones it varies from 4.3 to 4.8 approx for a double storey house.

Renovated are from 4.3 to 4.8, brand new 5-6 crores roughly Depending on quality and location
My cousin last month bought brand new house in g-10/2 , street 11,for 5.4 , demand was 5.6 , it's a very good house but not excellent one

Sam these are just the demands you presented.No one buys a renovated house for this much although people demand such foolish figures.And similarly no one pays 5 to 6 croes for a 40x80 house in G sector.Trading figures are the amounts which i have presented.People with 50 to 60 million budget dont even search for G sectors.They try their luck in F-11 E-11 in stead.

Sam i must say he bought it expensive.A couple of options are infront of me in G-9 at one of the best locations and plot G-9 is a bit expensive than G-10.A 40x80 corner house brand new with basement and excellent construction standards,the house is really struggling to get an offer and the owner is asking 570 for it.It is an 8 bedroom excellent house.Somewhere in G-10/2 as i dont k ow about the exact location,a 40x80 brand new house is sold for 465.

Https://www.zameen.com/Property/g_10_g_10_2_house_for_sale_in_g102-7689316-3325-1.html

Here is the link for reference.A house of size 40x80 os up for sale in G-10/2,st 12,and u can look at the demand.May be your cousin's house has a basement or better location or construction but 540 is defintely not the tag in any case.

It does have basement, this area of g-10/2 is quite posh by the way ,All streets has new houses, these were auctioned by CDA in 2003, According to seller he got the plot for 60 lakhs on 4 installments , built the house Quite late and sold it

My cousin didn't have any options less then 5, all basement houses were being finalized above 5 crores, be it G-9, G-10, G-11 etc

The ad you posted doesn't have basement so there you go....Cousin seems OK and won't die of heart attack Now

Sir i know that area thoroughly.With basement the price is okaysih slightly towards the higher end.Btw i perosnally think that basement has least utility and not worth the money.

U quoted the tag of 5 to 6 and i thought that u are saying that tag for a double storey house which is definitely not the case.For basement 5 plus tag is acceptable but definitely a 40x80 house in G sector with a basement is not a market item and people usually opt for a reasonable house with a bigger plot in E-11 type sectors in this budget.

It’s a fully functional Basement which is already rented out at 60k to his best friend

Sam sir only a best friend can rent a basement in G sector for that much amount.If he ever contacts me,i can arrange a ground or first floor for him at this price without any inconvenience.

Still a basement house in G sector for this much tag is not a running item and only the time will prove it.

Tussi great o falcon G…

Falcon, what should be price of 40x80 house with extra land? With budget of 40 million which sector and house size you propose?

Sam Sir thanks for the good words,i really enjoyed it =)

Ammar:It all depends upon your preferences,requirements and living style.Your budget is good and u can go for G9,G10,G11,I8,E11 for the 40x80 sized house at good location.At distant places but for a bigger and newer house,u can go for Dha2,Bahria 1 to 6.So there are wide variety of options in this budget.I want to know your requirements and then i can give u a more detailed insight about the houses at various places.

Falcon, sir thanks. Requirement is G sector or F or may be E but not far. What you say about extra land rates to have good lawn

Definitely F is out of your budget.G series and E-11 can be considered.Extra land u can have as lawn but outside the bounds of your home.The house in this budget would neither be too old nor the new ones.In this budget,extraland house is very much possible.I have a very reliable person dealing in Islamabad and if u really want to buy,i can refer u to him.U can contact me at 03455370978.

I shall contact you in couple of days once returned to pak. Yes the plan is to get a good livable house in this budget preferably extra land and do renovation slowly. Family has more interest to live near f-10 and karachi company seems we’ll land on G

Sure ammar sir.No.issues u are always welcome for any type of guidance at the given contact number.If u want to live near Karachi company,then in this budget,u should go for G-9/1 or G-9/3 40x80 house with your eyes closed.

I agree with Falcon that people demand insane amounts in Zone-1 but reality is not many people would pay that.

I personally know a case where bargain was almost 40 lakhs for a house in F-11.

Sheikh sir 30 to 40 lacs is a usual bargain in zone 1.I personally know a case where a person was demanding 6 for his house,now he is demanding 560 and is willing to negotiate another 3 to 4 million so from demands,people percieve that it would sell on this price.