Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
Sheikh Abdul..
( 1750 posts )

[155 Replies]
Can anyone confirm the market value of a possession plot, 7 Marla in CDECHS Islamabad?

I am still trying to source a potential possession plot, but I seem to be getting absurd demand price, just wanted know the correct market value.

2064 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Post Answer
    Hasan Jawwad
    (21 posts)
    Agree with waqar 100%. We all at this moment have gas connections but are unfortunately facing the wrath of gas loadshedding and no one knows when will this phenomenon end in some form or another.
      2035 days ago 

Waqar Ahmed
      (320 posts)
      Hasan Sb some good updates. Thank you.

I like the idea of penalty similar to what DHA and Bahria do after possession. Looks like we will be seeing more and more houses there in E-16/E-17 this year.
        2035 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
        (1750 posts)
        Thank you brothers for your opinion and valuable information. Yes I think d-18 may have gas? unsure of b-17 but Mumtaz City and Top City managements stated that gas would be available at a later stage and Top city management were unable to comment last time when I paid my instalment. Whereas MC stated that they are working on ways of trying to get gas but they will incur extra development charges when this does start hence why I queried on this forum whether what facilities are intact. They have electric and water systems in place but I think they are working out ways of getting gas, they do seem assuring as compared to TC. Unsure whether PECHS have gas also? For investment point of view, those societies that have gas would benefit a lot.
          2035 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
          (3020 posts)
          Sheikh sahab as you know cdechs did inauguration of gas facility recently and I think the chances of gas supply being opened in CDECHS are very bright. It seems that it will be sooner in cdechs than D-18, pechs, tc, mc etc.

I will seriously suggest dont be dishearted and miss the boat on cdechs becz if any of the expected things happen (gas and/or tarnol flyover), prices will be too high to catch. The location is much better than D-17 yet prices are lower.

And of course as you know Shahbaz Sharif is very quick with fly overs. This is his favourite job, and if they start work on the tarnol flyover project, cdechs will give more benefit than even F-16 (where prices are too high without any possession). Traffic will come down from flyover right on the gate of cdechs.

And another thing, Margalla Avenue will also provide some benefit to cdechs.

Based on these 3 points, this is just my suggestion. The rest is up to you.
            2035 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
            (3020 posts)
            Just one correction: yes Shahbaz sharif can do so in Pindi and this is ICT, but even the elder Mian sahab is following the same example. For example they are starting bus service in Islamabad as in Lahore. So tarnol flyover is a big possibility in pml-n govt.
              2035 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
              (1750 posts)
              Nice critics PK1 saab.

How would you compare CDECHS with PECHS? Which one would have the edge? Which one would you go for...Location or facilities?
                2035 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                (3020 posts)
                Sheikh sahab,

I have considered this comparison before.

Cdechs is CDA approved sector inside ICT with direct access on GT road. Equidistant approach to Kashmir Highway entrance to Zone 1 and Margalla Avenue entrance to Zone 1.

On the other hand, Pechs is outside Islamabad limits with access from Fateh Jang Road but close to Motorway interchange. Access from airport is doubtful but even if given, it is still too far from zone 1 and Pindi as compared to cdechs.

Standard of development of CDECHS is better as you have seen both you should know.

Price-wise the difference is not too much when you compare the pros and cons.

My suggestion always is to go for ICT. There will be many towns and societies yet to come in the surroundings of Islamabad but inside Islamabad, there is very limited land still available. So you can imagine what will happen to plots in ICT as compared to plots in Punjab territory. Sir Islamabad will always be Islamabad.
                  2035 days ago 

Prop Guide
                  (6961 posts)
                  Pk1, I totally agree with your last post while comparing CDECHS and PECHS. In my view CDECHS, has a bright future ahead due to its location and reasonably good development standards especially E-17 having bigger size plots. Once the infrastructure project mentioned by Pk1 are in place, the prices will increase a lot. Thanks
                    2035 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                    (3020 posts)
                    Yes Khan sahab. Naturally when these projects are complete including gas - cdechs will come at par with JKCHS whatever will be the price of jkchs at that time. InshaAllah.
                      2033 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
                      (1750 posts)
                      Yes I understand what your saying but the fact that this gas issue hasn't been sorted is not a small issue. There is a major gas issue in the whole of zone 2 plus with the problems we are currently facing with CNG etc...I think this is major issue which will not be sorted until atleast 5 years. There maybe a price hike soon but not as much if it is just derelict land, which never gets populated. The faster it gets populated and built up, the more the price hike providing the society maintains its development standards but obviously other factors would need to be considered. The only main drawback is this gas issue, the management are assuring people but to be honest, I don't see gas for a very long time! For long term investment its pretty good, but not my cup of tea...
                        2033 days ago 

Post Answer (155 Replies)
                        << < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL