Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
Sheikh Abdul..
( 1750 posts )

[155 Replies]
Can anyone confirm the market value of a possession plot, 7 Marla in CDECHS Islamabad?

I am still trying to source a potential possession plot, but I seem to be getting absurd demand price, just wanted know the correct market value.

2068 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Post Answer
    Hasham
    (66 posts)
    Mian Muhammad Nadeem Sb, thanks for sending this link. All members of CDECHS must make full effort to get rid of current corrupt management.
      2058 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
      (1750 posts)
      Difficult to buy possession plot in CDECHS, those who are selling want minimum of 27 lakh for only 7 marla. Im unsure whether this is value for 10 marla possession plot?
        2058 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
        (1750 posts)
        How would members compare development standards of CDECHS to JKCHS G-15?
          2056 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
          (3020 posts)
          CDECHS is somewhat better in quality of development but time will tell how they maintain the infrastructure once houses are built.
            2056 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
            (1436 posts)
            Dear sheikh sb

currently cdechs is better development wise but when people will start construction properly and daily loaded dumpers will enter in cdechs then actually picture will come out.
              2055 days ago 

Ahmed
              (7 posts)
              Ibrahim Sahib what is the current construction activity. How many houses and what are the future prospects....should we hold or sell. Specially E16/3. Please advise
                2055 days ago 

Waqar Ahmed
                (320 posts)
                Ahmed Sb - in my opinion, it is worth holding the plot. CDECHS seems to have good potential - comparing value with surrounding housing societies.
                  2055 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
                  (1750 posts)
                  When was the last price hike in CDECHS and why? Was it artificial?
                    2054 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
                    (3020 posts)
                    Sheikh sahab the demands you are getting of Rs 27 have taken you very close to kanal price. Lately a 1 kanal plot went for 35 lakhs in E-17/3. Only a week ago. Why don't you consider bigger option.
                      2054 days ago 

Ahmed
                      (7 posts)
                      Sheihk Sahib if you are interested in getting a possession plot please get at height location. If you want to make your house and compare the different options, always visits housing society soon after rain. Meet locals around and you shall be clear where you can get a plot that shall never get flooded in case of even heavy rain or shall have seepage issues. I personally visited CDECHS, JKCHS and B-17. I am a civil engineer by profession and I strongly believe CDECHS has best infrastructure. Well laid pavement with excellent drainage system. In entire society I observed one spot (as I visited soon after rain)where there was standing water....that can damage the pavement...

One brother is mentioning about heavy dumpers during construction....let me tell you that these pavements are very strong to take any dumper load till the time they are safe from standing water....on roads and streets you find potholes (khudday) only at places that have standing water....pumping actions takeout fine particles and pavement becomes weak.

CDECHS (E-16/3) has very close proximity to main road. The plans are ready for Tarnol flyover and you can quickly reach anywhere.

JKCHS and B-17 have very high prices but no infrastructure...please visit B-17 when they are sprinkling water with tractor trolly in their last D and E sectors....and please drive someday through JKCHS and thing shall be very clear to you...

Regards
                        2054 days ago 

Post Answer (155 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL