Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
Sheikh Abdul..
( 1750 posts )

[155 Replies]
Can anyone confirm the market value of a possession plot, 7 Marla in CDECHS Islamabad?

I am still trying to source a potential possession plot, but I seem to be getting absurd demand price, just wanted know the correct market value.

2066 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Post Answer
    Sheikh Abdul..
    (1750 posts)
    Yes but those societies that you have mentioned that gas is available, show the amount the prices hike. Those that don't have gas, it depends upon other factors and to pay 25 lakhs for just 7 marla that does not have gas and that makes alarm bells are ringing!
      2039 days ago 

Waqar Ahmed
      (320 posts)
      You do have a point but with Gas most of new societies will now struggle for sometime. Even for big brands like B17 we will have to wish for Gas (my understanding is that B17 does not yet have a gas supply available). If you construct a new house in G-13 even today, you will be struggling for a gas connection.

We will have to hope and pray that the gas crisis is resolved - otherwise even for places that have gas connection but no pressure - we will have to think of alternate means.
        2039 days ago 

Hasan Jawwad
        (21 posts)
        Thinking about paying a visit to cdechs office at blue area just to get some clear cut answers about the gas problem as well as the development process of the society. Lets hope i get some clear cut answers because ive heard that the management are very rude.
          2038 days ago 

PAKISTANI-1
          (3020 posts)
          That is a very good idea Hasan.
            2038 days ago 

Hasan Jawwad
            (21 posts)
            Better going to the people in charge and ask them straight forward rather than hearing all sort of rumors that everyone have been talking about.
              2038 days ago 

Waqar Ahmed
              (320 posts)
              Good idea Hasan Sb. I will visit the CDECHS office and post an update here. I did hear from them much earlier that the GAS connection is approved and all infrastructure is in place but I believe that the connections are not active at the 15-20 houses there.
                2038 days ago 

Waqar Ahmed
                (320 posts)
                Yes this management has been very slow - but I think with the elections in sight, they are moving a bit. Pleasant to see the main entrance gate developments improvements in progress and some nice garden in front of the society on GT road.
                  2038 days ago 

Hasan Jawwad
                  (21 posts)
                  Last time i was there i had asked a person who was building a house in e-17/3 and he told me that gas had been inaugurated in the society and he had applied for a connection but no word when a meter would be installed because of low volume of it in the whole country.

Yeah it sure is a good sign that the gate is finally getting completed and on the positive side of news ive read that the completion of margalla avenue from e12 to gt road isnt far off so Insha Allah things are looking very positive.

Im also going to ask them about the commercial plots in the society and also a market update so lets see what they say. Planning on going to their office tomorrow morning Insha ALLAH
                    2038 days ago 

Waqar Ahmed
                    (320 posts)
                    Sounds good Hasan Sb. Please update here if possible. I am trying to sell out something in I-14 and get another in CDECHS.
                      2038 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
                      (1750 posts)
                      I posted a comment regarding this situation but its pending approval. I have forgotten what I wrote? Yes you can visit the site and check for yourself. Gas is a major problem. Maybe gas will be available but it will take atleast 5-6 years!
                        2038 days ago 

Post Answer (155 Replies)
                        << < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL