Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
Sheikh Abdul..
( 1750 posts )

[155 Replies]
Can anyone confirm the market value of a possession plot, 7 Marla in CDECHS Islamabad?

I am still trying to source a potential possession plot, but I seem to be getting absurd demand price, just wanted know the correct market value.

2068 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Post Answer
    PAKISTANI-1
    (3020 posts)
    Sheikh sahab at the rate we are burning it, I am not expecting gas to be available in the country in 5-6 years! Let us pray OGDCL hits a really major commercial discovery, otherwise gas will no longer be a factor in price of plot in societies.
      2040 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
      (1750 posts)
      Valid point PK1 saab. Gas is a major problem, which can be overlooked by investors! Its best to invest in plots that have gas, as the society is likely to get populated more quicker if all facilities are intact, which would cause more of a price hike. Therefore, societies which have all facilities intact including gas shall become a gold mine!
        2040 days ago 

Waqar Ahmed
        (320 posts)
        Sheikh Abdul Sb, if you are still looking for something in CDECHS, following may be of interest.

http://islamabad.olx.com.pk/10-marla-e-16-3-cabinet-division-iid-589948223
          2040 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
          (1750 posts)
          Exactly Waqar, I hope you understand my point of view. Especially investment point of view for renting. If there is no gas how can I rent? Unable to construct a house in the near future hence why now I am make smart shrewd moves, which is short term, medium investments where all facilities are intact. However, this is difficult to find in the current climate we are in. I'm unsure of what move to make now to be honest...what other society in zone 2 is there that has given possession or close to giving possession which has all faculties intact?
            2040 days ago 

Prop Guide
            (6961 posts)
            Ok Hassan Sb, plz update this forum about ur findings..
              2040 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
              (1750 posts)
              Thank you waqar saab, but for an extra 5-6 lakh I can get double the size plot of 1 kanal in that price range. Plus I have decided to pull the plug in CDECHS and decided to go for alternative venues, which involve societies that have gas. I am on the hunt for a possession or close to possession plot, which has all facilities intact?
                2039 days ago 

Hasan Jawwad
                (21 posts)
                Went to cdechs office in blue area today and this is what they have told me.

- Around 80% development work is fully completed.

- Underground electrical wiring of the society has started and they told me that street lights will soon be up and running.

- Around 400 people have claimed possession to their plots of which a small figure of people have started construction whether small or large. Cdechs are soon to introduce a penalty system in which according to cda laws (i dont know if this is true or not) if construction hasnt started on the plot and they have possession then they will be charged a penalty fee for not doing so.

- Commercial plots are still available and will soon be up for auction as development progresses and a couple of commercial plots in e-16/3 have been given possession so we should see some kind of plaza being made soon Insha Allah.

- Main question of mine was gas availability to which they said that gas pipelines are going to set in soon as people have been applying for gas meters which will soon be forwarded to the concerned authorities (whoever that may be) after winter of this year. People who have applied for gas meters the earliest will get their meters installed first.

Thats it. I would recommend everyone who is interested in cdechs to go and visit their office.
                  2039 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
                  (1750 posts)
                  Thank you Hasan for the update. But I already familiar with all the information you have shared but the major drawback is gas! They just keep saying gas will be available soon but their is no sign of it and by them just saying that the pipelines are laid is not reassuring either as of course you need to lay the pipelines in otherwise they don't want to plunge and destroy all the roads again as all that hard work would go down the drain. There is still uncertainty regarding gas, therefore I step down from this investment. Good luck to those whom are investing! like I mentioned before, it could take atleast 5-6 years until gas is available and who knows it still may not be available!
                    2039 days ago 

Ahmed
                    (7 posts)
                    I have personally visited all the societies starting from G-15 to B-17. This society has the best development (Habib rafique) and least distance from main GT Road. Prices are far less compared to surrounding societies as no attack be "Dealers" yet and most of the plots are in hand of genuine buyers. Once plots get sold out to dealers at lower prices....they artificially escalate the prices and make money.... And than move to next society.

Yes, I believe that gas is the only problem. G-16/3 is at walk-able distance from main GT road.This has huge potential in near future...I can bet that you can not find a good location possession plot of 10 Marla less than 35...because no one wants to sell at this time...

I know that there are some 10 marla plots in G 16/3 that you may get for around 30.
                      2039 days ago 

Waqar Ahmed
                      (320 posts)
                      Sheikh Sb, I understand your point of view. I think from the perspective of services, infrastructure etc - after Zone 1 - the best area is Zone 5. DHA and Bahria are actually even better than most of Zone 1.

Zone 2 is a good area for investment but if we start looking for final services it may be too early - may take 15 years to match zone 5.

Apart from F-17, D-17 and G-15 I am not aware that any other place yet have gas connections available? Please correct me if you know that B17, D18, Top city, Mumtaz City etc have gas?

New gas connections are not available even in G-13 now - unfortunately. Lucky are those people who constructed their houses earlier and got gas connections. A friend has recently moved to G-13 in newly built house but no gas.
                        2039 days ago 

Post Answer (155 Replies)
                        << < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL