Most Wanted Rental Real Estate In Isb

Aoa,

Please share your insight as to what seems to be the most sought after rental area in Isb. I am interested in flats/apartments. In other words, where should one invest in apartments/flats to have consistent rental income?

Hassan sahab the most upscale area for flats is f-10. For middle class g-11 pha flats are also located at a very good location. Now the newer areas with good potential are in zone 2 such as jkchs. Then other projects will come up in multi in the future.

Dear hassan,

In addition to the options listed by pk1, you can also explore flats/ apartments in e-11 as well..... Thanks

Pk1 & ihsan, thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Sir , whats the range of investment ? advising accordingly would be really easy .

best options in my view are F-11 and then F-10 .

regards Pasha Midlinke@dsl.net.pk

@MAP's thank you.

My range is PKR 30 million.

Flats in F-11, PHA flats in G-11, (Main Ibn-e-Sina road) Silver Oaks F-10 Centarus Mall Flats. Flats in F-10 markaz are old, (mustafa towers, park towers), so i won't recommend them. From F-11 flats, you will get best rental return whereas from G-11 PHA flats, you can get less but reasonable rental, but keep in mind before purchasing any private flats in Islamabad, no flat building has been even given any NOC from CDA other than PHA flats. Regards,

Thank you br.Nasir

"....but keep in mind before purchasing any private flats in Islamabad, no flat building has been even given any NOC from CDA other than PHA flats."

What is the potential risk in buying flats built without CDA NOC?

Shaheen, they can get cancelled anytime, people are buying them and living plus giving them on rent from last many years but again they are private flats built on private land auctioned or purchased/transferred by CDA, still no NOC has been issued to private flats after 2005 Earthquake in which their was a mishap in F-10.

Dear Mr Shaheen .

with that kind of investment you can have really good returns . I have in-boxed you my contact details ,please revert back for further discussions

regards midlike@dsl.net.pk

What's the report on Silver Oaks in F-10.... Anyone?

I can find prices on olx, but has anyone seen those flats and what's the recommendation?

Silver Oaks F-10/4 is one of the best projects in Islamabad. Very good location. Peaceful and secure living. Apartments are expensive as compare to other F-10 & F-11 apartments projects. Quality of construction is v.good. Constructed according to new building by laws enforced after 2005 earth quake. Strongly Recommended.

Mian Nadeem

AOA. Excellent location and construction standards are very much up to the standards.....only 5 minutes walk from F-10 Markaz...and 5 minutes drive to g-10 or g-9..... Location wise 10/10 construction standards 10/10.....

Location-wise, not doubt it is excellent, but what about internal design and materials used. Is that worth the high price.

I heard this project has seen serious price drop. Plz confirm if this is true.