Mr. Sayed Ibraim, Mr. Pk1, Mr. Mbs, Kindly Advice Me For The Following!!!

I m a overseas pakistani, I want to invest near about 5 million in property sector in Islamabad. I want to com back to my country and buy plot built and sale, kindly advice me where I can invest to get good return, and if i buy plot and leave it for one or two year which sector will be batter for me Bahria Town, bani gala, CDA or any other area u advice? I’ll be thankful to you for honest advice please.

I would suggest that you buy 1 or 2 plots in zone 2 islamabad.

You can buy in b-17 (multi-gardens); or e-17 (cabinet division society); or d-18 (engineering cooperative); or e-18 (gulshan-e-sehat).

You can go for 2 plots of 10 marla each (in two different societies from the above choices) and construct both at the same time. This will give you the chance to save money on purchase of raw materials. Also, you will save time - in the same hassle you can build two houses.

Dear brother One or 2 year is good time to take some good return but depends on ur purchasing. Bahria town is a good option cda is out of range almost bani gala prices are not increasing due to local infra. Agree with pk 1 dont miss zone 2 must purchase one or 2 plots there in b 17 or e 17.

Best societies are

G-14/4 F-16 B-17 Dha 2 Bahria town But for build and sale business g-14/4 is the best.

Dear mr sayed ibraim ,mr pk1,mr sarwer,thanks alot for ur giddiness still i want to now more as u mention that the above sector (e-17,b-17,+ bhaira) i want to ask the price for 5,7,and 10 marla with how much i can buy and how much the construction cost expected. Kindly if possible to mention the parses of buying plot also owner able for me …I thanks allot for ur kindness,

Buy two plots in above socities and sell one later to get money to build first plot.

The idea of buying two plots and then selling one for constructing the other is working well for people. I support this idea.

Whats the idea of constricting, too much tension, going here and there for manpower, material… Etc. …

If i were you, i would wait for a month or so to see the trend of the market. And would try my best to secure an option with upcoming c-15 and c-16 by cda or bharakahu scheme by fgehf. But am not sure when will they actually be launched.

Generally zone 1 sectors are quicker in generating returns.

Dear bilal,

It is good to be cautious when purchasing real estate property. However, my experience is that whenever you wait a few months or you haggle for 50k or one lakh saving so that time passes by, the same plot will cost you several lakhs more.

Yes there is no place like zone 1, but for someone who wants to invest 5 million in property for buy, build and sell, investing in sectors c-15 and c-16 is not a good idea. These are not even announced yet. After how many years do you think these sectors will materialize? If development in e-12 is not yet started after 25 years of waiting, when do you think these new sectors will become livable?

The difference between zone 1 and zone 2 will always be there but will become less significant with time. There was a time not so long ago when i-8, g-11 and f-11 were not considered 'islamabad' in comparison with f-6, f-7 and f-8. Some people still do not like to live in g-13 and g-14.

If f-11, g-11, d-12 have become part of main islamabad, it is only a matter of time when zone 2 will also be considered proper islamabad. Once roads like margalla avenue (and in future blue area extension) cross gt road, the gap will reduce.

So should a person sit on his money and wait for c-15 to be developed or should he invest in zone 2? If he prefers zone 1, he can afterwards sell in zone 2, add some more money and buy in zone 1.

What do you think?

Dear pk1, you're right, most of the times in real estate the earlier the better is the thing to do. But at this particular point of time, when the budget is just announced, housing minister is not nominated (as far as i know), cda budget allocation details are not available, its no harm waiting for a while.

C-15 or c-16 might not come to existence may be in next 10 years but as long as you're considering something for investment, it does not matter. I'd refer hike in prices of g-14 and e-12 since last year, they are not developed yet and might not even after few more years but you see zone 1 properties keep gaining irrespective of their development status.

Zone 2 has great potential, but nothing special has happened there lately. Unless there is some concrete development in its favor, prices won't shoot up. And in this case, we all know the issue of margalla avenue, so if in next few weeks the margalla issue is resolved, grab anything in zone 2 without thinking but if it does not, you wouldn't have done the perfect thing.

On the other hand, the benefit of waiting at this time is, what if something very attractive is announced by the government, (ignore the fact when it develops, cda sells like hot cakes) the person won't be able to chip in. Syed, just mentioned something about mpchs park in zone 4, i'd say it will be a magnificent option.

I see many of new developments coming up in near future, it would be better to choose from a consolidated basket of options.

Frequent buying and selling is not feasible for non professionals, also, the capital gains tax factor, if you sell the property within two years, am not sure of the percentage and its calculation, but generally a normal buyer will buy and retain for a couple of years.

I am of the view to take more time before buying instead of spending time on multiple transactions.

Dear all I m still confuse not able to decide where to buy and built can u guide me about bhaira phase 7 or 8,,,also about b-17 and e-17?

I really appreciate ur kind advice,

Regard

E-17 is pretty good option janab

Sir u can buy plots in zone 2 e.G b-17.U can also go for d-17,f-17,d-18.A 25x40 plot in g-13,g-14,d-12.U can also buy in bahria town and dhas.

Aftab, make it easier for us. Do you want to invest or do u wana buy and construct. And please mention the timeline, how long do you invest for or when do you plan to construct.

Because the choices are different for investment and living purposes.

Also, area of preference like where do you live or would prefer to live should be considered.

Thanks