Multi Orchards Anad Residencia Visit 28-12-13

I visited Orchards and Residencia, development works is in full swing, really impressed with the speed, considerable progress since AGM on 17-11-13... Football ground is almost ready with goal posts :)

Beautiful location, air and feel... Excellent... Possession in July for sure according to Multi officials there... He said after possession prices shall shoot like anything.

I visited the service road running parallel to motorway to check the development works at the far end but surprised to see the same pace there well.. Visit my updated flickr account for pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/90847867@N03/

Chaudhary Majeed of MPCHS was also there, can be seen in one of the pics with his team.... Couldn't take the clear shot though.

Good Work!!!

Thanks for giving us photo coverage of Multi O&R. MPCHS seems to have capitalized on the location of this project and expected to become hot selling in an year or two.

Good job!

Salman, thanks for the updates, was really looking for that. Regards

Thx all , just wanted to check the real progress for myself

I am glad you guys find it useful .....

Dear Salman,

Have you checked for the current market rates?

and expected dates of new booking ?

Thanks

S-CH, the pictures are few which seems nice. I did not see much progress in the pictures. There were several pictures of bahria enclave as welI, I am assuming the few showing leveling of the ground are MPCHS-orchard. I did not see any roads , poles, sewer lines and so on. I was in the enclave 1 yr ago and a little better ground work was completed back them with roads and a lot of machines working there but after 1 yr still no possession available in those areas. My question is with just leveled ground can we expect Orchards be delivered by June/14 or may be 2 to 3 yrs later. I feel the later scenario seems more logical. Off course seeing it is much different than few pics but to me those few pics are not too impressive.

I am thinking about investing their but want to see it materialized in less than a year before I do so. DO the readers agree with these findings?

Sinful brother as you invested last year in cabinet masha-Allah and it is expected to give you good return. Orchard will also give you handsome profits, but dont delay otherwise you can lose the margin.

Earth work is more than 60% of the job. Remaining work is easier to do.

S-CH,

Good pictures, but still long way to go for Orchards,

Dear Sinful, I am confident that they will be able to deliver the Orchard project as per promised time or may be max one to two months delays. I don’t see it delayed by two to three years, no way. Unless they really stop development. Regards

Please update the market rates for old booking aswell.

@sinful

It wasn't just the ground levelling going on, Sewerage pipers were all over the place , digging in progress at various location, multiple teams were working at different levels

CCTV room already established monitoring ten cameras already , It is in the villa located near the main gate

I am quite confident they shall give possession yo phase-1 allottees

@Tanoli

Obv it still has long way to go but I am sure it shall be delivered as promised

@ Mr Khan

Profit is same I.e 7-8 lacs

New booking expected by end January , they were planning to offer it from 23 dec but delayed it caz of Bahria Enclave-2 launch

Thanks Salman for the updates. Very encouraging…