Multi Residencia New Booking

Dear experts,

Can we get new booking of Multi Residencia from the society itself or only way is get it from dealers?

I am planning to buy 4 new bookings and keep them for a year, at least.

Is it a good investment?

Thanks in advance.

AH

I think…bahria residencia is already sold out …only u can buy from market…i bought 4 file …3 sold one still with me…

You should also check from MPCHS Ch. Majeed Sb., they might have some files left, which usually society holds or else market is open, check rates and buy from where you have to pay the minimum profit as you want to keep them for a longer period of time.

What is price of new booking now? and what is current trading rate of old booking?

New booking from Multi is on 13 lacs.

Old files were on profit of 2 lacs.

Plots are on 14.5 plus.

Regards

Thanks khan saab for the update in prices. I take it no change in the market then for past month.

Sheikh Sb

Prices have appreciated in the last few days.

People are demanding 21 plus for corner plots.

Regards

Thanks khan saab for the update. Mine isn’t corner. Oh well, I bought mine fairly cheap and its good long term investment anyway. As long as they give possession I am happy.

Good to know.

Any update on development ? When will they start it ?

Development is in progress with good speed.

Is it worth buying a 30*60 plot in residencia. I am talking about investment only. Will there be a some return in 3-6 months time?

I dont see any charm in Resdencia in few months.

Regards

When MPCHS hands over possession next year inshaAllah, prices of farmhouses and small plots of Residencia will both take a jump.

If some one want to buy in multi residencia he should wait for agm because after agm prices will become stable or maybe a little down also attend 17 th agm visit the area it will clear every thing inshallah

So at this AGM any idea that they will announce the new project in zone 4? Or has this been scrapped due to NOC issues with CDA and land acquisition?

Sheikh sb zone 4 is not an easy area to deal with. They need to acquire land before applying for noc . Land acquisition seems to be the main hurdle

As previously told here on this forum, they were not been able to acquire the required land for the project.

Regards