Mumtaz City/ Top City Recent Visit

I have recently visited top city. There is nothing on ground except few machinery and labour working. No roads and infrastructure is there. Even the main entrance to top city is not complete. No one can anticipate there development standard as there is nothing on ground except soiled paths. Two houses built by society are there. Mumtaz City is way ahead of Top City. Mumtaz City has a well built infrastructure with carpeted roads and possession in few areas. Mumtaz City is well mimicking Bahria Town with 40 ft reads in blocks and very wide main roads. Any naive can see quality of their development by visiting the site. I believe Mumtaz City can only not prove to be a good investment as well as a livable place in future better in price and development standard than g-13 and g-14 with more or less same facilities and proximity as these sectors. Mumtaz City seems to be a modern place and deserves applaud. Top City is a water melon at the moment and no body knows about its real color and taste. My go for Mumtaz City and I think Top City still needs 3 more years even to reach the current state of Mumtaz City. Top City is not comparable to Mumtaz City at the moment.

Dear Hawk2K,

You are right about the current status of both the societies.

But, I think there is huge difference in prices of the both the societies at the moment as well. And generally speaking the underdeveloped area is good for investment point of view, where room for growth is more then developed area.

Regards

Thank you for providing your insight. By the way who is the developer behind Mumtaz city?

It’s not good news for those who invest there i invest 4 million any how i will never back at least one year then see may Allah bless who invest much in top city,even i did’t see the site.

@zain, They have their own development company,, mumtaz developers.

Dear khan. I agree u that top city is a good investment but all depends on their future development which cannot be yet anticipated. Even in future there may be a price difference between mumtaz and top in case top city is not able to match their development quality. Mumtaz developers are experienced developers and the way they are developing mumtaz city seems to be very professional and state of the art. Mumtaz city currently looks similar as bahria town Rawalpindi use to be in 2003. I am sure they are going to make a beautiful place for living.

Dear Hawk2K: I have no doubt about the quality of development of MC, so safe and medium to long term investment option for me. Regards

Dear all…whats the price of 30 60 in mumtaz city these days…

I was always looking for some1 to point out this fact but due to some senior forum members i was bit reluctant as they might get personal.

AGREED Hawk u have a keen eye to observe..!!

I personally a regular traveller on motorway towards Lahore and back (mostly 2 - 3 days a week) and observing both TC / MC for almost 6 months. What i have witnessed in these 6 months is wat Hawk has explained.

Hope nobody gets personal

Cheers,

Agreed with Hawk2K and IS-Base,

As I am not in Pakistan and rely on Google Earth maps where Mumtaz City development is clearly visible but Top City no single line is visible.

I am not sure about development standards now.I believe that TC is over priced at this stage.

Dear IS-Base:

Don't be afraid in expressing your views about any project, no one is owning any project in this forum. So, one should be clear and blatant in its thoughts and response. Development standard of MC is really good one, and until now we can't say anything about MC, as nothing is on ground at the moment.

As I always say, that it is all investors game, where they go, prices start rising there, so money speaks........

Regards

Thanks Khan Sb for ur encouragement. Really it is a booster…!!

Dear Top City experts: What is realistic price for 10 marla plot A-349? Someone has offered me this one for 15.75 lac. Is this a reasonable buying price?

Dear Majeed,

I was also interested in TC but on the other postings somebody told me that there is 5 lac development(10 marla plot) charges have to be paid on top of this price,if this price is all installments paid if not then you have to pay installment on top of this price too.

I think on this total price for plots 5-8 marla available in reputable societies in good locations.

You should check yourself and its my personal view may be I am wrong.

I got information from my sources that PM Nawaz Sharif is visiting New Airport on Jan 12th. I invite all bros of Zameen forum to check from their sources too.

Majeed! the price of 10 marla A block Top City ranges between 15-16 lac and go for the plot which u are mentioning, 25 to 30 k plus minus doesnt matter. Hopefully,u wil get gud return after an year IA.

Dear Malik Sb, if the location is acceptable to you, then go for it, 20 to 30 K ooper neechay se koi farq nhe perta in the long run… Regards

Dear Khan Sahib

what is realistic price of A-396. Demand is 18 lac

A speedy reply is highly appreciated.

can anyone shed some light on topcity vs mumtaz city?

I want to visit mumtaz city could someone tell me how may i approach i dont know exact location is it from fatehjang road…