My last visit to Top City

Aoa
Am following top city discussion from couple of weeks and i was getting crazy to visit it again. Here is the points which i found in this visit.
For my opinion to invest any where you must check all these points.
1. Location of society/sector
2. Past record of org
3. Utilities like electricity, gas, communication etc
4. Road infrastructure
Now here is my views about each point.
Location of society/sector: no doubt there is no match of top city location and that is only plus point but i can't give 100% because still kh work is in progress and while living in pakistan you can't say anything surely that this will will functional in next one year.
Past record: i have done a small research and every professional property agent know this thing topcity past track is pathetic. According to my source topcity has shortage of funds liquidity. Example: they try to sale out 500 plots of 5 marla but they can't go upto 150.

Electricity, gas, communication: still there is nothing. Management will tell you that electricity is available but when you ask from worker they will tell you they have laid wires only, you can't found a single electricty transformer. Second when you ask for gas, management will tell you once airport will functional then caa has plan of suigas pipline and we will share with them. Last but not least don't think about any ptcl network.
Road infrastructure: still you can't found a single road in top city which is carpeting. Yes few worker are there to level the ground. B block is leavl, c is partially and d block has only 2 streets level.

I just write all this to share my experience and don't know may be within night topcity make it next blue area.

Thanks

@Usman best of luck…be ready for the wrath of whoopers

@ DK…Agreed with you…Some new comers are trying to make users fool by recommending them useless societies…

Useless society. The hype is now dead and people can see the truth about top city

@Saadi. MAYBE they are not new comers, but just new login accounts being created by an “old” member? Can you explain why so many “new” people are suddenly joining this forum specifically to promote a project which hardly any reasonable investor considers worthwhile? Zara Sochiye!

Frndz just tell me one thing if TC is not good then why investors/buyers do trade in TC on daily basis ?

Mr.Saadi & Awais,

Everybody have the right to express his point of view/opinion & there is no compulsion to anyone to agree with their opinion.

Is there any ban or limits for newcomers on this Forum ??

One more thing if u don't mind plz tell me one name of that society which is "FRISHTA" in Pakistan.

My friend i don't know who are those investors/buyers do trade in TC on daily basis. No one can give you right statistic.

It will be better if you try to prove above points wrong.

Last thing, Extremely sorry but I have seen this thing many time when you don't have any ans some people try to create mess.

Thx Usman, for an eye opening real time on ground account of a Society whose only virtue is that it got land on the way to an Airport…

Dear Usman,

I have no intention to prove u wrong,points which u r raised in ur thread r absolutely right and i am agreed on those just one point which u said that TC floats 5 marla 500 plots and not sold more than 150 is not correct,floated plots was 200 and almost all are booked.

I am not their representative or spotter,I Criticized many times on their development progress & the behavior of management in different threads.

As said by Matrix that they have land on the way of Airport is only one plus point of TC,agreed if TC management take wise decisions and do something on ground the critics will automatically be silent.

The only plus point was access to airport which I am afraid is being denied to top city. Presently no development the management seems gloomy over access issue. Sorry for all innocent investors who fall prey of huge claims by the so called good dealer network.

@ khalid javed sb..Sir you are not expressing your views as i respects view points of every one..New comers are tarnishing solid statistics and ind you facts and figures are not opinion.Most of the buyers are on this forum are not daily traders then why dont you recommend the some solid options..

@ Khalid sb.plz dont take it personal.

Even one member promoting i-12 was saying that you can get a 25x40 house in g-13 in 70 lacs. With such reality of facts i think that he wont be able to make i-12 popular.Even g-13 in this condition is more expensive than i-10 then why i-12 will cross prices of g-13,g-14.Even non acquired land of g-14 is mch more expensive than i-12 so please i request the members not to tarnish real facts.

Khalid sb would you please answer following questions.

1-Date of inception of top city

2-Development speed at which society is being developed

3-Interest of genuine buyers

4-Number of houses constructed during last 5 years

Go to Google Earth. Type "Top City-1, Islamabad". Only one road is carpeted and even that not fully. A lot of space between airport and Top City mud roads is still barren and undeveloped.

I hope no one can deny google Earth.

Even Mumtaz City has some carpeted roads. Probably it has street lights and switched on at night too.

Dear Usman,

Many thanks for updates.May Allah bless you ever.I am totally agree that a project is considered a failure when it has not delivered what was required in line with expectations.In my opinion TC have a best location and bigger project.Only the question about good development if management will care then it will be one of good project in near future inshAllah.I think management is waiting for start KH when it will start and access will open then they will fully serious involve for development.No doubt TC has shortage of funds but don't forget that they have commercial plots and they are waiting for lucky draw.Allah knows best.

Regards

Lets say Mr. Usman or whatever his name is, created a new account and is a property dealer of Bahria who is worried from the investments in TC :stuck_out_tongue: like Sayeen said Mashwara amanat hay please be neutral in your posts

If you are talking about facts and figures then i don’t think so this post of Usman also contains facts and figures. Any one can tell you his visit story in their own words.

Babur sb forums per beth kar tp city ki investment bahria mai janay lagi to chal gaya bahria town or chal gaee property ki market.And if i am misquoting something you can point me out on that.Kindly answer my above questions if you like.

Nadeem Bhai,

Am agreed with u.

Dear Saadi,

Thank you for ur reply and i will try to answer ur questions.

Just say one thing to forum frndz that i am not defending any society just trying to share my opinion about different societies as best of my knowledge and most important everyone knows on this forum that every member promoting different areas at their level.

And Saadi bhai no one took decision for their investments to check these threads this forum uses only for collecting the information.

Now the answers of ur questions.

1.I visited the TC two weeks ago.

2.Am not satisfied with their speed of development work and i already mentioned it in my different replies.

3.I think there is only 20 to 30% genuine buyers rest are traders.

4.There is no proper development&possession then how construction of houses could be start?

Saadi bhai i think u got ur answers if i understands the questions raised by u.

I appreciate your efforts. you have actually provided the ground reality. Thank you!