Naval anchorage extension rise in 2015

Buying and selling in naval anchorage is slow but this is also about to change soon as gulberg sitting behind naval anchorage is about to give possessions and this will give two more road accesses for naval. Naval extension will get possession soon as well.

Personally visited their property exchange office, there was a gentleman name Zafar who was very kind to share all the details and projections in near future.

No doubt its a solid future investment. And their previous track record speaks for themselves.

Khan Sb.

Lagta hai ap ko bhabi ne ghar se nikal diya hai. Ab har waqt zameen forum par rehtey hain

Kindly share rates of naval anchorage ext?

Khan Sb.

I think you have a serious buyer here, number le lo is ka aur deal karwa do. We don't want Kashmiri bhai to be victim of bad advice. LOL.

Kashmiri Bhai,

Kindly contact property exchange office at 5159815 or there are few dealers in the main commercial as well as in Jinnah garden who can help you with it. I don't want to give my numbers and start a comment war with some of the trolls here.

Good luck and may Allah keep you happy, a lot of prayers for your and naval anchorage. No doubt it is best place for living and investment.

Dear Javed Afridi,

Lala, I think we will have a conversation later. Thank You for commenting on my threads. May Allah Keep you happy. A lot of prayers for your and your family.

Deleted

Akbar Bhai,

May Allah keep you happy and bless you with everything you desire. Kindly feel free to contribute your feedback. You opinion is highly appreciated.

Visited Anchorage extension yesterday. It is a nice peaceful location.

Farhan,

Yes it is and will have access from Gulberg side as well.

Hi imran sb,

Do you have any idea about current rate and/0r history of naval anchorage extension?

regards,

waqas

Exactly. I went there through gulberg.

Landscape of Anchorage is great. No leveling. Kept as it is. Ups and downs:)

Farhan Sb.

May Allah bless you forever and ever till the days end. Not too many people speak the truth here on this forum. So appreciate your feedback.

@Waqas one would need at most 7 millions now to buy some thing leveled, at or close to boulevard.

What is smallest plot in Naval anchorage ext? What are the rates? Are these actual possession plots in Ext or just files?

@MrKashmiri, one kanal is the smallest in a fact it is the only size of plots available and, all are possession plots as well.

Kashmiri Sb.

90% Development but possession has not been given yet. Due to this, Extn. Plots are currently much cheaper than the main Anchorage. Matter of fact 1 Kanal plot here is also cheaper than Gulberg.

@ImranA.Kha I'm looking for a kanal plot in extension, help me find one.

liahosiam@hotmail.com

I apologize Akbar Sb. I am not a dealer. Try to visit/call their property exchange office as well as dealers sitting in Jinnah Garden Phase-1.

Good luck.