Need 30x70 Livable House In I-9/1 On Urgent Basis

I need a 30x70 livable house in I-9/1 on urgent basis for my relative. His maximum budget is 12.5 million. He needs a house in street # 21, 29, 19 etc not main service road. If anybody on this forum deals in I-9/1 so please contact me on this no 0300-8961319.

Look like no memeber of this forum deals in I-9/1 islamabad.

Contact Iqtidar Siddique 03215825506.

Noor Property

and

Millat Estate

are working in this area.

You can search their numbers on OLX ads....

Regards

Mr.Khan sab,

Thanks alot for the address you provided both of them are my good friends, I mean Noor property and Millat property. But at the moment they dont have any thing directly with them, they have some houses but through other dealers. People are asking too much even for old house 14 million.

Yes Ahmed Tanoli bhai, people are asking too much money, why don’t you try to find out a house in G-9 or G-10, in same price tag but better in location.

Nasir sb,

Thanks alot for good sugessation. There are 2 reason that i am looking a house in I-9. First thing my relative budjet is not to much and he wants big house near to me.So with this budjet i can not find a big house in G-9 or G-10. You are absolutely right location wise G-10 or G-9 much better than I-9.

Thanks Tanoli Sb,

I have heard range of 12 to 13 millions.

Regards

You are well come Khan Sab,

Is any body can update me what is the price of 35x70 old house in G-9 or G-10? Can i get some thing in 15 million?