Need guidance in buying plot in bahria phase-7 or bahria phase-8

Dear respected members,

Aoa,

Need your guidance in following regard.

We are three brothers. Where should we buy a plot, 1 x 10 marla plot in bahria town phase-7 (basement, ground and 1st floor for each brother)

Or 2 x 7 marla plots in phase-8 for two independent houses for three brothers?

We have a total of about 60 laakh in our hand for buying plot(s).

Need guidance wrt to the facilities in both phases and pros and cons of both phases

I.E. Availability of affordable schooling in both phases, distance from the other part of city, markets, property rates appreciation, resale value, etc.

I am muhammad ahmed, 03326464840, i am sharing my number so that if any respected member would like to communicate via cell phone.

Thanking in advance, best regards.

Dear, ph7 10 marla would be out of your range. You can try find a 10 marla in Ph. 8 overseas {bahria geeens} or even better find three 5 marla plots in sectors L or M and live happy and peacefully ever after. :slight_smile:

@Isloo1 Dear Sir, What about the plot in the phase-7 that are near the village available in the market in range of 55-70 laakh (Basement Plots) ?

Dear @Isloo1 what are the prospects of Sector I and L? I have 5 and 7 Marla plots there.

Dear Muhammad,

First Come first.

1. Distance between phase 7 and 8 where you intend to get the plot would be 4 to 5 km.
2. With your budget yes area near village is not recommended for phase 7, not very desirable location.
3. Best option would be to buy 3 5marla plots together as isloo suggested need assistance let me know but it would be difficult to find the 3 plot together.
4. Phase 8 7m plot are available in abubakr,Ali ,Usman block in 40-50 lac , F1,E,M,N 10M plots are available in 50 to60 lac plus minus. which are also recommended.

5. Now lets come to living both sectors have access to grocery store , eatry access etc that's not the issue

6. Schholing: Bothe sectors close enough to have access to school phase 7 is 5 km near to all GT road schools like beacon house,headstart, Roots. Phase 8 has Dr AQ khan school , Very big Roots school is under construction.

If you need further information then you can WhatsApp me at my number +77714898221
regards,
Abbasi

@Kashif

Keep an eye on property listings on Zameen and other forums. The situation is stagnant at the moment and can go either way in next 2-3 months. If you intend to buy to build a house, then probably this is the best time. For investment, I would wait a little to get more clarity. Uncertainty is very high.

No one will put developed phase-8 on his shoulder and run away!

If MR goes jail, not likely at all, then DHA will take BT, if not then cantt will take over, if not RDA, if not then a " coop" system would be devised among residents.

The possible problem is only in the investment area, the file business!

Now it is best time to get plot in phase-8.

If still there are reservations about BT then in the same phase-8, good old DHA-3 is there to get the plot from where you can get plots on installments and while you are paying installments, you can start building your house as well.

@ Abdul Qayuum Sahab and other Experts . How is Bahria phase 8 Block G the part of G block which is near to Umar block. Its a Boulevard plot @ Zaid bin Haris road.

I am in process of buying.

Please guide me.