Need Some Good Reasons To Invest In Zone-4 Private Land

I need to know the experts opinion on investment potential in zone-4. People should be encouraged to invest in zone-4 private lands.

Bahria Enclve, CDA enclave, and very soon InshAllah, Multi Park Enclave... I won't recommend to invest in private land. Regards,

Dear Nasir:

Aadil may be able to come up with AADIL ENCLAVE after acquiring sufficient land in Zone-4. So, we need to encourage him as he might offer some thing on discount to group members in AADIL ENCLAVE.....

Regards

@ Mr.Khan Inshaallah with the will of Allah :) But i have started this discussion because i am planning to encouraging my investors group to Zone-4. May be i am wrong i would like to hear some good reasons that what i am planning is correct or not? Even if we buy small pieces of land like 5 Marla,10 Marla plots near Bahria Enclave what will be the future of these investments?

Sir, it will be very difficult to get approval/ noc for residential scheme in this area. This is my personal view. Although this area is very beautiful and attractive for residential purposes. But still people are having illegal schemes there, like Green Valley or some thing like this just after Kuri Village.

Regards