Need Some Help Regarding Islamabad Farm Houses

Dear members,

I need your expert opinion about Islamabad farm houses by four season (http://fourseasons.com.pk/sample-page/islamabad-farm-houses/pricing/).

The price what they are offering is as below:

Mode of Payment: 1) 3 kanal. 2) 6 kanal. Registration Fee: 1) 1500. 2) 1500. Down Payment: 1) 40,000. 2) 80,000.

66 Monthly Installments:

For 3 kanals 10,000 x 66 months(6,60,000). For 6 kanal 20,000 x 66 months (13,20,000)

Possession Time: 1) 100,000. 2) 200,000. Total Amount: 1) 8,00,000. 2) 16,00,000.

Cash Price @ lump sum payment For 3 kanal: 7,00,000 For 6 kanal: 14,00,000

1st question is the price is reasonable because I am finding it quit low.

2nd question is it advisable to invest in it? Will it bring some good return in near future.

Looking forward for your help & guidance (Actually I am living in Saudi Arabia and have no idea about the prices of farm houses).

Regards - Ibrahim Malik

Dear Mr Ibrahim ,

May I ask why are you will to go for a farmhouse scheme? I mean if you have 16000000 to invest you have many more option available with better returns. Investing there will not bring you profits as you are expecting.

The area which you are talking about is towards Bani Gala and Chak Shahzad. I know you must be moved by land size in comparison to the price charged.

I would recommend you to look for other option if you have such money to invest. Please feel free to contact me in my office; email address if any advice needed regarding investing

M I L I N K E @ D S L . N E T . P K

regards Atif Pasha

Depends on the location... Prices r indeed v low...... Any idea abt the exact location?

Dear Ibrahim Malik,

The Islamabad Farm houses by Four Seasons is far away on Adiyala road in the middle of no where. That explains the low price (2.3 lac per canal). Secondly, Four Seasons is an unknown group, their website does not provide information on any other projects they have done. Therefore, if I were you, I would be extremely careful in throwing my money even if it as low as 7 or 14 lac only.

If you are absolutely interested in farm houses then I would suggest 5 Kanal in Multi Residentia and Orchards by Multi Professional Housing Society. MPCHS is one of the best societies in Islamabad and had successful projects in E-11, B-17 and F-17.

This farm house scheme is located on Motorway about 20 minutes drive at Jhang Bahtar interchange close to Wah. The good thing about this farm scheme is that it will be developed like a housing scheme and have all civic amenities like shopping areas etc.

I have not checked recently, but the current market price should be around 60 - 70 lac. Also, I think the booking is complete and you'll have to buy from the open market.

Here is link to the official webpage.

Http://www.mpchs.com/Content.aspx?Id=28&Cat=Content

Also the map provided by four seasons doesnt make make any sense to me… I agree with isloo… MPCHS is really good!

@Faizan

For location of Islamabad farm house of Four Seasons, checkout their location map at: http://fourseasons.com.pk/location-map/

You can click on the map to open in Google Maps and then zoom and pan to find the exact location and access road.

It is on Adiala road about 30 km away from Rawalpindi GT road towards motorway. There is no major village nearby to use as reference point.

Multi or gulberg farmhouses are lucrative but I think prices have increased last time I checked. But the realisation upon completion would be unbelievable! but as other said, no point putting all your eggs in one basket. You can diversify by default since you have decent budget you can buy small plots in multiple societies and make decent profit.

@Sheikh sb

I think Ibrahim sb is looking to invest around 15 lac and that too on installments. Mr. Atif Pasha has mis-read it as 1 cror 60 lac.

@ isloo thanks alot for the clarification nd now am not interested at all in this scheme.....

gulberg is the best location wise but v expensive... 4 kanal farm house land costs 1 crore and 80 lacs... Thats ALOT.

Leaves us with Multi farm houses

Salam

right now the 4 kanal farm house price is 24 lacs on cash n 28 lacs on installments ....... I will buy one soon .. Nice place