Need suggestion for purchase of residential plot

I have a budget of 1.2 million and want to purchase a residential plot for long term investment. Please guide me with the best possible knowledge to where i should purchase the plot. I have read almost all the discussions held here, but, confused to decide. Waiting for your response, thanks

Hi,

With 1.2 millions you can go for 5 marla DHA phase 9 file. This is a long term investment, as DHA is going to take some years to allot possessions to the file holders. DHA is also a reputable investment option having lesser risks associated.

Regards, Zain nadeem

Refer to the following link may be it is a better opportunity to you, dha phase 9 is a nice option as well. Even you can go for dha city, dha rahabr as well

State Life Phase 2 10 Marla

Thank you for your replies, isnt there any option availabe to buy plot in cda upcoming sectors?

Nfc 2 lahore 10 marla for 1.2 million adjacent to Bahria town on main canal Development in progress 3 years plan

I have just narrowed down my search to b-17 e, but before buying i want your (especially syed ibrahim sb is requested) help regrading current price of 7x marla size plot .

With 1.2 million, i will suggest to go for bahria orchard 8-marla plot

Aamir ali

U want to do a long term investment in plots. Than i must suggest that u should invest in bahria town phase 8 n block. File of n block of plot 30*55 is around about 13 to 13.5 lac.