Need to buy a plot in bahria ph 8

I am an overseas pakistani and i need to buy a 10 marla plot in bahria ph 8 rawalpindi,i want to construct a house so i need a good plot with possession in a livable sector.If anybody is selling their plot,please contact me.

Thanks

Dear Salman,

You can search at zameen.com or olx there is many options.It depend on your budget with possession price tag is 4 to 10 million so you search upon your budget.

Regards

Salam. I have my own plot for sale in Phase 8 bahria town rawalpindi sector B. 10 marla corner and blvd with 6 marla lmost extraland. If interested call/whattsapp at 03005146793

Dear Brother,

Phase 8 plot are not high in demand and you may get a very good plot in a reasonable price.

For Immediate Living: Overseas, Lake View, Sector B,C,D

For 2 years ahead: Sector I, H, L

Overseas and Lake View is relatively more costly options but worth having the house there.

@Khalid

sir what is the price of 10 marla in Sector?

Zameen.com search shows somewhere 28+ then i feel actual worth must be less than that.

Mr Zarkon, please clarify for what sector you are asking the price for?

@Sufiyan

Sir Sector L.

As far as i know, the prices for 10-marla plots in sector L start from 28 lakh and go up to 40 lakh. Of course, the more closer to the front the plot is, the more expensive it is. Also, the block currently has low demand in terms of 10-marla plots. And if you are looking for a better option, then consider block M, since it falls closer to the main expressway.

@Sufian,

10 marla plot in sector L is ready for possesion. I mean you can start construction on it.

What is the price range for 10 marla in block M.

Any one here

I don’t have an exact idea about the prices for 10-marla plots in Block M. Let me get back to you, soon.

As far as i could find, there are no 10 marla plots available in Block M. There are 5 and 8 marla plots available. The five marla plots start from 25 lakh and can go up to 40 lakh.

What about 10 MARLA inblock L

I think there is no 10 marla in M block.Bahria removed 10M category.5 and 7 marla are remaining.

Regards

There are less known 5 Marla built and ready to make house plots in BT phase-8, garden city located in zone-5 extension.

The plots are attached to BT phase-3 and have access from GT road side. Very near to GT road.

Cost of a 5 marla is 30-35 lacs.

These plots can be explored, too.

Dear Nadeem Ahmed sb and AQ sb, welcome back to the forum after long time.

Hope you both and doing good , the forum colors will be back with your valuable inputs again :) !.

Thanks Suhail sb.

I have 7 marla plot corner steric plot in L block…Interested person can contact me.

Dear Sohail Khan,

Many thanks for your kind words.May Allah bless you ever and forever.

Regards