New housing project in islamabad

Planners and economist town launched by senior govt serving officials.Near new islamabad air port. Offering various size plots on installments on unbelievably low rates i.E 5 marla total land cost 1.5 lack ,monthly installment 3500 … Booking on first installment i.E 3500 rs only… Immediate posession and transfer on full payment. Please comment on the credibility of such societies offering such tempting offers, keeping the fact in mind that it is being run by serving government officials…

Any one having idea or visited the location?

Abdullah bhai is just five Marla plots ?

What about ten Marla plots prices?

Seven marla 210,000. Ten marla 3 lack. One kinal 6 lacks, Limited Four kinal farms for 20 lacks…

Dear Abdullah,

Bahi it's look like free.I think in this amount they will give you only land papers not land.

In my opinion it's just fraud.

Regards

It's look like just fraud or maybe they will give you only land papers in this amount so stay away.

Regards

Development charges are excluded in this amount… Owner is a reputable Federal Addisional Secretary

Abdullah who is the owner because it’s all depend upon the name behind

Looks like something fishy....

What is the exact location if you have an idea on google maps or so....

Do they have land acquired?

Any previous record/ experience of such project?

Regards

What is the process of booking? Can you please share link to the developers' website or Facebook. I would like to contact the developer directly and probe this investment opportunity.

Waiting for your prompt response.

An Additional Secretary Ministry of education has launched it ,for their employees including civil quota. . No website or fbk page , desi system of making contract of 3 yrs installments by mutual understanding or immediate transfer on full payment.

Actually they have acquired land from a private person on 4 year lease/schedule to further sell it to their employees and general public with no profit.

Too good to be true ....

In simple words ... Phuddu laga rahay hein :D

Yes you are right Bro…

Well said Sheikh sb… And welcome back to forum…

I think we are considering it as fraud due to it low rates. But consider the fact that many govt and private societies have delivered in this rate e.g Ministry of Commerce Housing near new airport , Al-Harm city countless others etc they not only delivered but also developed..

The price tags of Bahria and DHA are overpriced due to artificial hypes and hikes and we dont consider anything genuine unless we are charged high or we do not pay a ONNNNN

No where in Islamabad the land is that cheap. Even villages have more expensive land than these rates

Lo ge mare mehran 1990 model ka biknay ka time a gia. Even after getting 10 Marla I can have some money left for Honda CD 70 zero meter :smiley:

Many societies have delivered at this price eg Ministry Of Commerce Employees society near new isb airport.It also seemed fishy then but it is flourishing now a days…

Too good to be true

Totally agreed with sheikh saab

Abdullah sb, time difference bhi to dekho… Woh more than a decade pehlay ki baat thi… Ab to zameen bhi iss rate pay nhe milti… 3.5K installment pay to motor cycle bhi shaayad na milay…