New Islamabad Airport And Rawat Rumour

I think now one can easily see that the Rawat Airport will not be made in foreseeable future. Also after the PMS visit to new Isb airport yesterday near Fateh Jhangh there should be no doubt that this is a reality now. The question is that how and if it will have any impact on prices at Bahria and DHA which are near Rawat. Also how much impact on prices will the societies around the new airport have? Surely this area will get a lot more attention now due to airport and investors will look for opportunities there.

Investment wise it is good but It is difficult to live near airport due to noise. Also, it is bad for health

Why living near an airport could be bad for your health

Life near airports

Living near airport can be bad for your heart

I believe we are all talking about investments here so discussing health related issues is not relevant. I see further decline in Bahria and DHA real estate prices. Zone 2 prices will appreciate in few months.

Very Good articles shared by metacat 1.

Zone 2 will be on fire, it already is.

in Zone 5 the prices of developed ready possession areas will not fall. File prices may fall.

Agreed with Nasir Bahi.

you are really Guru,

i appreciate your helpfulness comments and suggestions.

Very well done bas zone 2 awaaay hee awayyyy :slight_smile:

With airport lot of allied facilities are needed. This will make zone 2 prices appreciate. But in immediate terms I think investors will increase before long term sustainable level of prices come. Lets see how things shape up.

Thank You Nadeem Ahmed :)

Nadeem bhai i am not a guru, i am just another investor like you and many more.

New airport not to be named after Benazir Bhutto

http://www.dawn.com/news/1094565/new-airport-not-to-be-named-after-benazir-bhutto

So who else is dealing in pechs other than mian brothers… :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Top city or Mumtaz is better then Pechs

There is a demand for the new airport to be named "Sultan Tipu Islamabad International Airport". They are demanding this on Facebook as a group.

Lets see.

Thanks God we are out of this benazir fobia...............

It is a good development of naming it after our great heroes.............

Bahria dha will be come ZERO and top city mumtaz city HERO,chulo airport ka investrooo khush ho ka sooo jaooo abb,

@Adnan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,you seems to be the property dealer of Mumtaz city.

Mumtaz is not bad compared to Top city but not at all close to Bahria or DHA............

@salam

i havent even had a chance to take a glance onto airport or suburb societies,just by looking at the above comments where people were extremely passionate about their investment ,i just gave them a boost ,because thats what they want when ever they log onto this website,

@adnan

By giving false boost you are not doing justice to their live long earning..................Kindly don't play with the motives of these people.

People have earned a lot from this forum too, so they all want to pay back in their sincere comments, views and reviews.............

Well a sensible viewer does make a difference between normal and sarcastic boost

I am agreed with Mr Adnan,

He's Absolutely Right.

New airport should be named after none other than Field Marshal Ayyub Khan, we owe this much to him for a beautiful capital

It would be a matter of bad taste to name a national pride after a military dictator. This would show our immaturity as nation. A nation who does not value freedom but is proud to be ruled by a military dictator who sacked democracy.

(This is my personal opinion and no one is forced to agree with it.)