New Launching Of Gulberg Residencia?

Some days ago a star marketing person told me that new launching of Gulberg Residencia is coming in March 2014. Does anyone have some information about it i.e. What will be the area, what can be the price of 30*60 plot and what is the expected date?

Does anyone not have any info about it?

Do not wait for it. Price of 7 marla plot will be around 25 Lac. If gou want to buy, buy it now.

I have bought one in block L, but I was waiting because I think that may it will be along with A block that is mentioned as future development in master plan of Gulberg. So that location would be more suitable to build my own house.

Buying is not recommended if location and map is not available at the time of launch... The development of these new files will take some 10 to 15 years in my view. These are my personal views, any one can agree or disagree.

Regards

Thank you Mr Khan. Yes if it take 10-15 years then its really tooooooo long and I would not want to go for that but if it will be around 2-3 years then I will be ok with that.

Prince… I think the area your mentioning will develop at the end because it will be the top location and will be sold at a much higher rate…saving the best for last…

Not agreed with Mr Khan as there is a map of above mentioned block and it's partially developed too. So speculation of 10. - 15 years is a bit harsh rather stereotype one for Gulberg as development is in progress with good reasonable pace.

Regards

@H--T

yes the top location generally being saved for last, but who knows that upcoming launching is the last or not? so I am hoping, that can be the area for upcoming launch :) adjacent to block A and some area adjacent to block B and blue area also is future development, so I am waiting for the new launching :)