Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
Slayer
( 191 posts )

[674 Replies]
After repeated lollipops from management no development on ground suffering since 2013 please suggest to sale or hold my investment after 4 years i am in net loss.

2090 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Post Answer
    Zeeshan
    (77 posts)
    I am not dealer, we have number of plot in F-16. I have personally sent an email to circular register. To my knowelge dealer are also doing there effort, now according to latest update they have stopped sending the further notice to allotee and agreed to reduce the additional charge from 5000 to 2500. But people stil not agree on this. And they wanted to do some work and show some work before they discuess about additonal charge.
      1584 days ago 

Hayat
      (900 posts)
      Faisal sb;

i visited along with some other person and visited dealers office too. Zeshan is right and dealers also told us the same story.

Many other people also visited but they just keep busy in meeting with dealers.

But dealers will not do any thing as they have to work with JKCHS in future.

G-13 people also waited a lot and finally they got relieve through court.
        1583 days ago 

Y-G
        (168 posts)
        @Nasir05 getting relieve through court even takes a lot of time. So if you want to start any process, do not delay it further. This is really unfortunate for all those who have invested in any of their project including G-15 and Zone-V area. They havn't shown any kind of progress since last two years. The earlier management was even carrying out some sort of activities, atleast project was known in public and sale purchase was continued at fast pace. Now, since last year's election, management (that media person) is least bothered about this.

My well wishes with all fellows, May Allah help us all.
          1582 days ago 

Hayat
          (900 posts)
          Complaints are lodged both with Circle registrar and Wafaqi Muhtasib (WMS-ONL/0001847/15). But till alloties show some real unity and spend some money and time on this issue, no real relief is expected.

Instead of waiting and expecting from others to do for you, lets do what you can. At least write a letter to Circle registrar ( Imagine if Circle registrar Received 500-1000 letters from alloties of F-16, no one can ignore it)

2- Just lodge a complaint about non compliance of Govt authorities (ICT management or Circle Registrar and CDA) against JKCHS, let 5-10 similar applicant will exert great pressure on JKCHS management.

1582 days ago 

Zeeshan
            (77 posts)
            They have also impose additional charges on Zone V which is even very far from islamabad center area. Additional charges is 1750 per sq yard.

What to do with this.
              1580 days ago 

Bilal
              (273 posts)
              Dear zeeshan

can you please tell the source of news regarding reduction in inposed development charges?

I visited yesterday society office and they told me that you still have to pay charges @5000 per sq yard...
                1580 days ago 

Saqib
                (79 posts)
                Hi,

Can anybody confirm if F-16 development has started? I am abroad and just called dealer in G-15 he confirmed me. I don't think he should lie in this holy month but it would be good if someone can confirm this news.

Thanx.

Saqib
                  1579 days ago 

Zeeshan
                  (77 posts)
                  @bilal

news tu koi nahi hai. But dealer told me

@saqib

No development has started however they have put the grid station only
                    1579 days ago 

Mr Kashmiri
                    (273 posts)
                    Can someone confirm correct additional charges for zone v as 1750 appears to be excessive more than plot is worth?
                      1579 days ago 

Hayat
                      (900 posts)
                      A petition is also filed against JKCHS in Senate and Chairman Senate has sent to relevant cabinet Committee. So please stay united and share contact information though PM to me to have joint action plan at relevant forums.
                        1578 days ago 

Post Answer (674 Replies)
                        << < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL