Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
Slayer
( 191 posts )

[674 Replies]
After repeated lollipops from management no development on ground suffering since 2013 please suggest to sale or hold my investment after 4 years i am in net loss.

2060 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Post Answer
    TNK
    (40 posts)
    Means we are trapped now. I am happy to pay if they start developing it but unfortunately this is not happening.
      938 days ago 

Faisal
      (14 posts)
      They will say same that people never initiated payments :-(. Any how what's the status of F-15 they done same there.
        937 days ago 

Zarkon Anwa..
        (107 posts)
        I have so far paid the dues but it seems that society is not serious. Every month they says that within a month some development will start but nothing practical on ground.

Do any member have any update on the case filed against them?
          937 days ago 

Shah
          (127 posts)
          I have paid 400k as of now, shall I continue paying the charges as per schedule or stop paying until we some development on ground? In case of default on development charges society can cancel the plot allotment?
            937 days ago 

TNK
            (40 posts)
            I am also interested to know that can society cancel the plot if instalments are not paid?
              937 days ago 

Zarkon Anwa..
              (107 posts)
              @TNK

I heard that society have came with an agreement in circular registrar office of 1700/sqft payment for development charges so I think now theoretically speaking the society can cancel the plot in case of no payment but practically i am not sure may be some expert shed light on it.

As far as society's development there is nothing on ground.
                935 days ago 

Shah
                (127 posts)
                In the last letter society has mentioned that development charges are Rs. 1700/- (as of now). I do not think anybody will deny to pay the development charges if they start the work. But without any progress how they can just cancel the property allotment?

I am sure like me many people are ready to pay the development charges in full but with assurance that property will be handed over on particular date.
                  934 days ago 

Faisal
                  (225 posts)
                  There was a news of development kickoff by 15th March, can anyone update
                    912 days ago 

HTM
                    (3 posts)
                    Society management says that they have given development contract to some firm, but do not tell which firm and also nothing is on ground yet. Does any one has any update about start of development work in F-16 ??? When will be the next society elections of JKCHS ?? We all must play an active role to choose the right people for the future of our society and investment.
                      909 days ago 

Touseef
                      (1 post)
                      Any update on the F-15 extension (F-15/2), i have a plot there but its against land so there should be no development charges. Are they asking for development charges to members in F-15 extension as well.
                        902 days ago 

Post Answer (674 Replies)
                        << < 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL