Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
Slayer
( 191 posts )

[674 Replies]
After repeated lollipops from management no development on ground suffering since 2013 please suggest to sale or hold my investment after 4 years i am in net loss.

2030 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Post Answer
    Faisal
    (225 posts)
    Naseem Anjum is a big bad fish with his own interests. We must block such people on next election.
      775 days ago 

B Ali
      (8 posts)
      @Faisal

Couldn't agree more.

Wonder how a property dealer became finance secretary of JKCHS for consecutive terns. But yet again, not just Naseem, there are property dealers as executive members in other societies as well *tsk*
        774 days ago 

B Ali
        (8 posts)
        Dear all,

Really concerning news regarding F-16 for all of us. As you know I've shared before that tender of development work was awarded to Rakshani in march earlier this year with work starting after a gap of over 10 years. And as communicated earlier that previous developer, Mr Shuja Kiyani whose company Intercity Pvt Ltd has been developing all other projects of JKCHS without winning any project after tender bids, has been making life difficult for the new contractor by ensuring that Rakshani do not get any land to undertake developmental work apart from mere 250 kanals it has been developing. Mr Kiyani has been using his henchman in Managing Committee of society to that end as well.

And now the news I'm hearing is that though the managing committee has been dissolved but Mr. Kiyani, with active support of Mr. Naseem Anjum, Mr. Zaheer (who is still executive secretary at JKCHS) and Mr. Qaiser Cheema (former acting chairman of JKCHS) has cancelled the contract of developmental work awarded to Rakshani. To that avail, they've first managed an external Audit of society, which strangely recommends that intercity of Mr. Kiyani should've awarded project (whereas Intercity of Mr Kiyani did not even fill in the tender docs nor submitted retention money, and Rakshani had lowest rates out of the four participating contractors having also submitted 4 crore 60 lac as retention money). Independent consultant, who oversaw award of the contract and submitted report to that end, has issued a thorough comparative evaluation report highlighting how contract was awarded on merit to Rakshani.

Interestingly, the audit report used by henchman of Mr Kiyani as an excuse strangely gives clean chit to major corruption in land acquisition by Mr. Cheema and Mr. Kiyani.

Also, using the same MC, the contract of consultant who oversaw F-16 developmental work has also been cancelled by JKCHS. The consultant was not approving Mr. Kiyani's bills for road maintenance work in G-15 & F-15, since work was substandard. That's also one of the reason why Kiyani was insistent to cancel contract of consultant.

Icing on the cake is that former secretary general of JKCHS Mr. Abdul Latif Qureshi has refused to sign cancellation letters since he believes the work was done on merit and Rakshani has already undertaken work of more than 3 crore without any mobilisation advance plus the members of managing committee had approved the award of work order to Rakshani. When he refused, Mr Cheema who was acting chairman of JKCHS signed cancellation letters drafted by ex finance secretary, Mr. Naseem Anjum.

Have written above in detail so that all of us are informed of developments affecting all of us.

With elections under swing and Mr. Kiyani making his own panel including Mr. Naseem, Mr. Cheema and other henchman, not really sure what that entails for F-16 plot holders.

Complicating times for all of us.
          768 days ago 

Faisal
          (225 posts)
          Better curse the bad and their families 5 times a day after prayers
            767 days ago 

Slayer
            (191 posts)
            Any update.....
              751 days ago 

Shah
              (127 posts)
              I own a plot in F-16/3, i am paying my escalation charges time to time but not following the society given schedule. In the previous letter from society they said we can cancel the plot in case of no payment. My question is do they have the right to cancel my plot while i have paid more then half of the charges?

While checking the status of development one of dealer told me that society does not have land possession in F-16/3 specially 300 series and asking me to sell the plot.

Anybody can confirm this statement? If its true shall i sell the plot or hold it for couple of years?
                751 days ago 

Waqas
                (302 posts)
                Is there any development work on going in G-16 sub sector 1,2 and3.? is it also JKCHS?

how is it for investment.?
                  749 days ago 

Zeeshan
                  (77 posts)
                  G-16 is not jkchs. G-16 belong to ministry of interior. You can open new thread discuess about G-16 development in sub sector.
                    749 days ago 

Faisal
                    (225 posts)
                    Still no news on F-16 development
                      731 days ago 

Shah
                      (127 posts)
                      Is there any update on development & election?

Is it good to keep the plot or sell? How long it will take to develop?

Any idea of land where society does not have possession?
                        666 days ago 

Post Answer (674 Replies)
                        << < 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL