Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
Slayer
( 191 posts )

[674 Replies]
After repeated lollipops from management no development on ground suffering since 2013 please suggest to sale or hold my investment after 4 years i am in net loss.

2004 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Post Answer
    VV
    (610 posts)
    Slayer,

Premium calculation is very simple . For example If that plot was 24 lac before this announcement of development charges. Now it will be 34 lac.

5000 / sq ft on a 30x60 plot is 10 lac approx.

So the Smart movers the drag racers (the big players) which i already explained:

http://www.zameen.com/forum/answers/buying_property/why_property_prices_suddenly_on_decline_-6001-2.html

Risk it and now they are getting 1 million in a very short time.

But in all this the non-possession area will see downward graph and the society is very clever. After hunting those plots at very cheap rate, they will give an Ad in Newspaper that "After the AGM and in response to public demand society has cancelled the dev charges".

Cant predict that this gonna happen, but this dev charges will have a negative effect on F-16.
      1908 days ago 

Faizan Khan
      (153 posts)
      @ IS Base

u seem v correct.... It already has a very negative effect on f16 and also on JKCHS in general as well!. How will anyone ever trust them again? i say they shd never b trusted ..ever!

and abut senior dealers... Bass ALLAH he hidayat de.....
        1908 days ago 

Faisal
        (225 posts)
        Lets Plan a formal legal case against society. First we shall claim interest on our investments as money got blocked for long time then see whether charges are justified or not. Who wanna come with me? All this is done by property dealers cum investors who joined management.
          1907 days ago 

Zeeshan
          (77 posts)
          Yo cannot put case right now i think. Becasue charges is not yet offical Announced.
            1907 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
            (1436 posts)
            Rs 5000 per sq yard is totally unjustified as they charged rs 990 on f 15 plots app 3 years ago.

Agree with all those members who r also allottie of f 16 that we should meet in a form of group with society management and to make some pressure on them. As already they announced that they will not apply acceleration charges before development and also they will reduce this new charges but the thing is that society is still unable to start development last announce date was 15 th april and that was again a lolly pop.

This is totally a blunder that they didn't purchased land of f 16 1 and 2 due to which they announced high acceleration charges but in that case why members should suffer.

Important thing is to start development first as they will start development automatically rates will come close to g 15 f 15, in g 15 40 x 80 plot rate is 85 lac so after development f 16 rates will also appreciate

another news is that mushtaq minhas ( ajj tv bolta Pakistan anchor ) is expected name for chairman and current chairman will not participate in election need big change in management as due to this managment a best location project is becoming a flop
              1907 days ago 

Faizan Khan
              (153 posts)
              @ Muhammad faisal

I am with you....... Lets do something!

@ Syed

Thanks for finally posting something..... We shd really get together to do something....
                1907 days ago 

Faisal
                (225 posts)
                @Faizan Thanks dear, am going to consult with lawyers and shall let you know about it.
                  1907 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                  (1436 posts)
                  Yes faizan this is the right time to do some thing otherwise again we have to wait for loly pop and before going to any laqyer ist must meet society management and tell them the alternate ways which can be adopted like court case, chairman CDA and last but not least DC Islamabad as all cooperative schemes are under DC Islamabad
                    1905 days ago 

Faisal
                    (225 posts)
                    @Syed Ibrahim, sure we'll opt. All options of Chairman CDA and DC Islamabad but i think there is no need to meet society management, no use. As per lawyer, we must form a group and submit our application to court for action. Court shall direct Chairman CDA and DC Islamabad for right in time action.
                      1904 days ago 

Badal
                      (11 posts)
                      Faizan and Syed bhai , i am with you on this,please keep posted when and where we need to sit on this issue
                        1904 days ago 

Post Answer (674 Replies)
                        << < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL