Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Property Evaluation discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Property Evaluation advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Property Evaluation discussion.
Slayer
( 191 posts )

[674 Replies]
After repeated lollipops from management no development on ground suffering since 2013 please suggest to sale or hold my investment after 4 years i am in net loss.

2097 days ago In Property Evaluation
    Post Answer
    Faisal
    (225 posts)
    Whether anyone have update about Society election?
      1997 days ago 

Badal
      (11 posts)
      I called at society office some time back, officials said that elections are expected on 21 June.

It is also one of the reason to delay in development of F-16, As per society no development work can be started after announcing the election date.

Please share with us so that we can raise our voice as a group.

Here are few points which comes in my mind to start with.

1-We should meet nominate our representative(one or more than two senior personals)

2-should have gathering at any suitable location to decide the future action plan.

3-Once we all clear that what are our problem , whom we have to raise it,or what is right way to approach( like should we approach society or should go through Gov...etc)

4-First we should must approach all those candidates who are participating in the elections and we should discuss our matter with them that how they will take up this issue if he/she got elected.

Any other value able suggestions are welcome...

Regards,
        1997 days ago 

VV
        (610 posts)
        Syed Ibrahim advise is right. Go approach DC Islamabad. The DC had recently intervened in Cabinet and cancelled the auction of commercial plots as elections of the society are right on head.
          1997 days ago 

Faisal
          (225 posts)
          Dear Badal there is no use to contact candidates as again we'll get another dream by them. I agree with your suggestion to act in group. Lets plan to sit togather.

faisalkhurshid_pk@hotmail.com i shall share my contact number there.
            1997 days ago 

Zeeshan
            (77 posts)
            Latest update from jmk that rate has been reduce now they are going to charge from 1000 to 2000.
              1993 days ago 

Slayer
              (191 posts)
              Any updates regarding elections and what will be the chances of f16 and zone 5 development after elections.
                1971 days ago 

Bilal
                (273 posts)
                I heard that election date has been change from June 21 to June 28 can anybody confirm?
                  1954 days ago 

Y-G
                  (168 posts)
                  Yes date and venue is changed to 28th June and Jinnah Convention Centre
                    1954 days ago 

VV
                    (610 posts)
                    Basically its selection not election. 28 June 2014 Jinnah convention centre.
                      1954 days ago 

Dk
                      (814 posts)
                      Please make me agree with your post,,with facts, ,, i was in Pakistan last year and was searching for areas to invest in, what i saw in f15 g15 f16 g16 of jkchs ,,and cabinet division society areas was that,, its location is best no doubt ,but its management the worst one, bcz all roads are broken ,with no maintenance ,and its not in hand of cda to make or repair, plus i feel as the society collects money ,eat and digest that and later on with no funds or no intentions for repairs or buildings , and cda has no control or is helpless in front of theses societies,,, and also a hope that may be after 10 or 15 years cda will bring them to life is dashed by cda track records of stuckness in e 12 and 1-12 plus many more unresolved sectors,,,, cda is good only up to 13 series and that the success of first series up to 11 or 13 was bcz of elite class who controls politics , after that series the commoners have to tolerate the laziness of cda and be deceived by gamblers in cda name for expensive investments and only peaceful living in his dream house [wishful dreams] no ground realities,,,,
                        1954 days ago 

Post Answer (674 Replies)
                        << < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL