Overseas Pakistani Needs Brotherly Advice to Invest 30 Lac in Islamabad

Dear friend and brothers,

I am an overseas Pakistani currently working in Abu Dahbi as a small engineer. Over the past few years I have saved some 30 lac to invest in Islamabad, and I am visiting Pakistan Insha-Allah this weekend to make some purchase (God-Willing).

Can you please give me brotherly advise where and what can I buy for 30 lacs in Islamabad, its my max. budget. Plot size doesn't matter and I would preferably keep it for 05-08 years. My main purpose is long term investment and qabza-free.

Please also refer any honest property dealer if anyone knows. I am willing to pay handsome commission but no dishonesty or exaggeration please (if possible).

I shall be grateful to hear from all of you and learn from your experiences.

My best wishes and prayers for all Pakistanis and Muslims, Regards, Syed Ali Murtaza

Dear Brother,

If you want to invest for 5-8 years and want it qabza-free than best available option is Bahria Enclave. In your given range a plot of the size of 10 marla is affordable / purchasable.

Regards.

G-13 for living.

G-14 for investment.

Dear Syed Ali Murtaza,

According to your budget lines and time frame I think so you should go for any developing sector rather then developed sector as you can wait for 5 or 7 years. Normally plots are cheap in developing sector and can give you a good profit after 5 or 7 years. Agreed with Tari, Bahria Enclave is good option for long time investment and then G-14/3-2 are also good options.

You can get a 10 marla plot in enclave. You can also consider sector F-15 and B-17.

Dear Experts,

I am seriously interested in G14/1-2-3 anysize for longterm in my 30 lac budget. Can you please guide,

• which block of G14 is better
  • transfer procedure and charges
  • Is it safe for overseas (qabza-free) when nobody can look after
  • Any/all suggestions welcome please

Regards, Syed Ali

Dear Experts,

I finally bought a 01 Kanal plot in B-17 C-Block for 32 lacs near 905. I hope my my decision is right and the price I paid is OK too.

Thankyou all for your guidance.

Regards,
Syed Ali

Mabrook Syed Ali. :)

May it turn out to be a great investment.

Cheers!

Congratulations Ali. Where is our party?

:) MBS and Syed Ibrahim,

Just tell me how can I have the party delivered to you... I am serious... You deserve it....

Regards.

Haha. Thanks Ali this is our party. :slight_smile: And I appreciate MBS he is doing a great work keep it up brother.

@Syed Ali, highly appreciate your consideration.

Syed Ibrahim deserves it as he knows about B-17 more than anyone of us :)

@Syed Ibrahim, many thanks for the comments bro. :)

Congratulations Syed sahib.

Congratulations Syed Ali Murtaza sahib.

Bahria Enclave soon will be vanish due to current situation of Malik Riaz and today I come to know from reliable source prices is going down by 20% so I advice to every body not to invest in Bahria Enclave and not to invest in any scheme of Bahria Town.

Congratulations Ali.

Dear I saw your add in web site. I have a good business for you if you may contact me as soon as possible.

Asslam o alikum I am seeking an investor who can invest in

Business and earn more then maximum profit per month.

There is a huge business opportunity with huge profit margin Partnership agreements will be made according to the company rule and law.

Inshallah.There is no risk at all in the investment.

Interested investors can contact me on my cell:

0092-3152400095 0092-3213839197

Thank u.

What is the future of i 12???Is it good investment???