Oversees needs an advice

Hi, assalamualikum to all members. I've been following the zameen forum for the last few months and i think the members here are doing a great job.
I am 23 years old & working in abu dhabi. I want to buy something but in installments. Plots, flats etc. In islamabad and lahore. I can pay installment upto 250k per month. I need your valueable guidance. Thanks inadvance :)

Ok, you want to buy but what is the purpose? investing or building, etc.

#Imran A. Khan not for building. For investing which can generate monthly income or profit.

Alghurair giga DHA apartments

(Saadi bro can guide you more)

Apartment in D 17 M V

Villa in sector D 17

with down payment and instalment.

Dear AppCake,

What is the prices in D-17 Villa and apartments?

Regards

Same question as of #Naveed Ahmed

@Zain

I heard that Bahria Enclave1 is about to sale some already developed plots with possession but on installments of 12 to 16 months, which might be suitable for your budget.

Besides that Gulberg can be a good option on installments, check with their marketing people directly.

Brother can you give me details about Bahira Enclave

@Zain

I live in Bahria Town but I am not a property dealer, so won't be able to help you much. Please pick up the phone an speak to few dealers from Bahria Enclave for details.

Further, if you need more feedback that can assist you in your decision making, you are welcome to send me a private message. Thanks and Good Luck.

@Nadeem bhai Red sun and twin city are developing apartment and villas in D 17 which s a beautiful locality you can visit their sites. You can also check minahil site as well.

Dear AppCake,

Many thanks for clarification.May Allah bless you ever.

Regards

@ Zain

Instead of going towards the portion of Islamabad where the new International airport has announced a long while ago.

Visit Commonors flower valley (A project of HRL) on Murree expressway about 25 minutes drive from Serena hotel, Islamabad next to Bahria Golf city, Islamabad. The developer has 100 percent land acquired with no litigation.

For details visit:

http://www.zameen.com/new_projects/commoner_s_sky_garden/overview-1489-281.html

Initially you will have to deposit 760,000 as down-payment (750,000) and 10,000(Registration fee) for 1 Kanal (500 sq yards) ploy

And its installments starts from April 2015. Each installment is of 250,000 that would be finished on 1/10/2018. Total cost of plot is 48,00,000 PKR.

This plot would undoubtedly lie in the slab of 1.5 to 2 crore by 2018 because of its serenic locality.

For payment plan; Click the link below:

http://www.zameen.com/cache/images/1/developments_images/7_281_commoner_s_sky_garden_3729.jpg

If you made up your mind; contact on 0332-4448288 (My cousin Malik Mohsin's contact number) for buying in Commonors flower Valley or anyother property in Islamabad