Oversees Pakistani Intending To Invest In Islamabad

I am an overseas pakistani who wants to invest 2.5 mil rupees investment for 2 yr return of capitol. I would like to get expert opinion on this subject.

Hi,

Please do not invest in dha valley islamabad, as investors are already worried about their investments in dha valley.

Regards, Zain nadeem

Hi - overseas pakistanis are our one of the best asset! You guys are the main reason to support pakistan's economy, whenever in crisis. But ugly thing is, when you come to pakistan, wants to invest here your hard earned money, a significant number of investors do not get best value of their money due to lesser knowledge and sometime, mischiefs of realtors.

I appreciate you doing the homework before making any decision. I would recommend you to watchout for bahria town. Bahria town gives you best value to your money! If possible, do invest in commercial property!! Bahria is emerging market, commercial activity is increasing, so it makes perfect sense that need of commercial property will rise!!

In my view in islamabad best investment is the projects of multi professionals. In ur budget b-17 is best.

Saqib, what is the rate of residential plots 5, 8 or 10 marla in b-17, and who is managing this… Thanks

Dear khang:

B-17 is being managed by multi professionals cooperative housing society (mpchs).

The rates vary from sector to sector. Sectors are a, b, c, d, and e.

Please have a look at the properties listed on zameen.Com to have an idea about the prices. Some sectors are already developed having houses built in and some are under development.

Thanks

I purchased a plot in e-17 after much research. For some reason b-17 apart from being built by a reputed builder did not strike me much. There were high tension wires everywhere. There was crushing site near i believe block a. Also much of the area is filled like bahria enclave.

Also it is very far and the margalla ave selling slogan they have in reality might be a decade late dream.

Thanks ihsan, do you know the prices? Khang

Real estate trading has emerged as a major competitor to industry for investment funds, given that profitability from real estate generally exceeds that from manufacturing. In fact, land and property cost is now the single-largest item in fixed capital cost in many cases. However, investment in real estate does not accrue gains for the economy or society. This is because land is a finite commodity and increase in land prices does not imply wealth creation. Real estate purchase is an investment for an individual, but not for the economy, since there is only a change of hands.

Real estate grows when there is risk in the business environment.However, if the buyers brings money from outside pakistan then real estate increase foriegn curreny deposits and that’s part of economy.

Khang

I have idea about prices of 30x60 in d and e blocks

It varies from 14 to 17 lacs depending on locations and category.

In e-block you can get plots on installments as well.

Thanks

Thanks ihsan who to contact with if i want to buy on cash or installment in b17 and also forgive me for not understanding 30x60 just tell me how many marla’s:) thanks mate… Also do you know the installment plan???

You welcome.

30 x 60 is 7 marla.

For installment plans the total price of the plot is 14 lacs.

Some hv down payments of 205000, some have 285000 and some have 505000. The remaining amount is in total of 5 installments after 3 months each, starting from july.

I can arrange for you plot if you are interested send me email at ihsanmarwat@hotmail.Com

Regards,

Due to different amount of down payments the profit varies from 2 to 3.5 lacs depending on the location of plots.

Dear ihsan,

How much is 10 marla in d and e blocks and is e block the one near the disputed land? And e the one with depression? Thanks,

Sinful bhai, how much did you pay for plot in e-17? What is the size and is your plot in possession area?

It was 32lakhs for 1 kanal front is a park.

Dear sinful bhai,

The disputed area is in d block.

E block area is in possession of multi.

Development work is in progress in e block. So e will be handed over before d block.

I have no idea about the prices of 10 marla. Since i hv bought 7 marla plots, so know about their rates.

Regards,

Dear ihsan , i recently bought 3 plots in b-17 e block and i have visited the location too. The work is in progress and another 1-2 year we can expect for delivery. However ,mostly plots are 30 x 60 sqft area and each has own between 225-300k … Depends on the location and flexibility of seller. The own was 150k almost of month but since prices in sector a and b are high and e seems to be the best investment right now.