Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
Muhammad kha..
( 16 posts )

[74 Replies]
Salam
I want to invest in park view .Is there anybody who help me with to invest or not one property agent told me buy in park view after 3 months when new booking map approve the rates will b high and you will get good profit is that true as investment point of view need experts view

514 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    Ali khan
    (41 posts)
    I heard iesco approve El ectricity connection of park view city islamabad.
      434 days ago 

Ali khan
      (41 posts)
      Any idea when the park view will announce its balloting for its j k l m n blocks and whats the last date of its booking experts opinion required thanks
        422 days ago 

Imtiaz
        (1340 posts)
        Ali,

the following may be of help!

"Development work in Blocks A and B has been completed by 100%, where property possession was also granted a while ago"

"In Block D, development work has been completed by 80%; work for laying sewerage and water lines has been completed."

"In Blocks C, E and F, ground work has been completed; the developer is currently busy laying water and sewerage lines."

"Work on blocks launched as Park View City extension i.e. Blocks H, J, and K is yet to kick off."

Source: https://www.zameen.com/blog/park-view-city-the-end-users-heaven-in-islamabad.html
          420 days ago 

Ali khan
          (41 posts)
          Thanks @imtiaz sab for your valuable information keep update us for latest development

Regards
            419 days ago 

Naveed
            (1 post)
            Hi,

What will be impact on PVC in case aleem khan gets grilled by NAB in current scenario?? When is the balloting for extension blocks???
              401 days ago 

Imtiaz
              (1340 posts)

-----------------
              1. Impact on PVC
              -----------------
              Virtually no impact on PVC unless the NAB calls Aleem Khan specifically for PVC Itself and pursue the case to its max. Even then, I dont think much or any impact at all. Its a fact that Punjab is being run by Aleem Khan so as far as PTI & Allem Khan in power PVC is most likely to progress.

NAB is a big joke and a prime example of victimization and humiliating the weak but kissing feet of the powerful. If BT & MR can survive and do as good as they were before SC/NAB intervention, everyone else must must be clear too.

I must quote "Written laws are like spiders’ webs; they will catch, it is true, the weak and poor, but would be torn in pieces by the rich and powerful."

------------------------
              2. Updates on PVC Blocks
              ------------------------

- Work on blocks launched as Park View City extension i.e. Blocks H, J, and K is yet to kick off.

Probably contacting this guy may help...
              Park View City Director Sales
              +92-333-535-9971 | +92-320-555-9991.

Source: https://www.zameen.com/blog/park-view-city-the-end-users-heaven-in-islamabad.html
                400 days ago 

Ali khan
                (41 posts)
                @imtiaz bhi

Any update about main access of PVC

And balloting date
                  400 days ago 

Imtiaz
                  (1340 posts)
                  The main noticeable developments are:

1. IESCO approves electricity connections for PVC.

https://www.facebook.com/ParkViewIslamabad/photos/a.238848283227029/530386534073201/?type=3&theater

2. Development Wok started on New (main access) from Kurri Road to PVC (as per the video link)

https://m.facebook.com/Park-view-city-islamabad-785350954969773/

I guess, to have an accurate update on Balloting Date, number shared above regarding their Sales Officer can be best to approach.

399 days ago 

Ali khan
                    (41 posts)
                    Salam I heard the Pvc increase the rates of 5 marla from 39.50 to 42 lac why they increase the rates ?
                      379 days ago 

Imtiaz
                      (1340 posts)
                      Multitude of reasons that includes but not limited to:

- More development. When the society is new and needs investment the people who invest at that risky stage get reward with more profits when society is established and every one wants to jump in.

- Supply & Demand

- Devaluation of PKR against USD

- More land acquisition at higher prices

- Taxation

The list is longer than this + this is not only PVC but it does apply to any other real estate project.
                        379 days ago 

Post Answer (74 Replies)
                        < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL