PECHS Vs AWT Vs Ghauri Town Vs Gulberg Islamabad

Dear all,

I hope all is well on your side. Last year i have to purchase a plot B-17 and Bahria Town Safari Valley Ali block but failed to due to some financial constraints. Now when I am trying at above location prices are gone high (out of my range). Now I am having the same fever again. Can you please guide which one is better from above in 2 years time from now because I think I can meet on PECHS or AWT or Ghauri Town or Gulberg right now. Please suggest any other location.

I will be really thankful to you guys for this kind favor.

Jazakallah

Best regards, Qaiser Abbas

Hello i read ghouri has some problems. Gulberg is the best for me.market is slow at the moment but will go very high. Regards

Bahria town safari might be a better option. The developer is good and read on their website that they are installing optical fibres for high speed internet there…

Dear Qaiser Sb,

AWT is good but if you can manage to get plot in the starting blocks.

Don't have much insight into PECHS.

Ghouri Town Phase-4C has good potential as possession is expected in coming few months.

Gulberg is a long term investment, I don't see any jump in the near future.

You can also consider FOECHS...

Regards

If you are asking which will appreciate the most in 2 years then nobody can ell you. I think that you have to base the decision on location and which ones has got all NOCs, has good development on the ground, and possession of all land.

Dear All, Thanks for your prompt feedback.

Can anybody let me know early sector of AWT? Why PECHS is not recommended? What I understand from above thread is Gulberg is OK or AWT early sector?

Any idea about university town??

Thanks, Qaiser Abbas

What is FOECHS?

Actually I am looking for place for resident purpose.

Brother if you are looking for residential purpose in populated area,then you can consider pakistan town and CBR town.

Gulberg is long term investment, as eventhough development standards appear to be good so far prices have been stagnant for along time but very slowly creeping up, I think its due to people fearing same thing that happened with Pakistan Town hence people may have lost trust but we will soon find out. Pakistan town isn't good, instead go for Airport Society sector 4, or in that price range you can buy in Soan Garden. Whats your budget anyway, as you have not made it clear?

Will you be personally living after 2 years or just clear investment point of view with intention of building a house or what exactly?

Multi residencia maybe an option as im currently investigating it at the moment, however, it is very distant from Islamabad central.

I have few plots in Pakistan town and house,brother can you explain why pakistan town is not good??

@Qaiser Abbas. For more details on AWT, please view this thread where it has been discussed in detail.

Http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/buying_property/d_18__engineering__or__awt__or_wapda_town_better_-3215.html

Dear brothers, I really appreciate your prompt response in this thread I am thinking to put maximum 13 to 14 lac which will not be for investment purpose sooner or later I will build my own home for living. I personally think Bahria Town Phase 8 safari valley, pakistan town, CBR and Soan Garden will be out of range. Only thing I can consider with in range is AWT, PECHS, University Town or Gulberg. But I am confused where should i buy or which place is better in terms of value for money and better place ot live in future. That's why I want to get your expert opinion. Any other place in this area please recommend in my range.

I will be very thankful to you for this kind favor.

Thanks, Qaiser

@ Ali khuram, most people are fine with Pakistan town cheap and cheerful but small amount of people were left without water and gas, several complaints were handed to ibechs but they simply ignored. Therefore, I think they feared this would have an influence on booking in gulberg so they used star marketing for the gulberg project. If you have a high rep you don’t need to advertise.

@ Qaiser saab, you can consider possession plot 5 marla in PECHS. Or if you want files then options are galore! So far the best options within your budget are Gulberg, Top City-1, B-17 Mutli Residencia.

B17 is a good option but is out of this budget range like bahria and dha. As far as the development standard is concerned Gulberg is best choice though it s a bit long term investment. You can buy a plot in Gulberg in this range but prefer to buy a possession plot.

I don’t think Gulberg are giving possession any time soon, as they have a lot of development work to do? So buying possession plot in Gulberg is out the window!

Dear All, Thanks for your expert opinion. @Sheikh Sb. I personally interested in B-17 which block is better D or E? How can this society is in my budget? because as per my knowlege prices are gone up e.g. 18 to 19. You are recommending possessed plot in PECHS instead of new offer by Mian Brothers? Top City is failed project as per my understanding? How about Gulshan-e-Sehat or PAF Tarnol? Its very difficult to decide which is better when you have limited funds available with you.

Please let me know if something better comes within my budget.

Thanks, Qaiser Abbas

For 13-14 lakhs you cant buy anything in b-17...only option is multi residencia for that price. D block is involved in land disputes hence very long term investment. You will not see no return on investment until this sorted and its hard to say when exactly.

E block is pricey - you are talking roughly minimum 20 lakhs unless you buy near nalla which is around 18 lakhs but hard to find people selling there.

top city is a good investment especially f block which is fairly cheap with lots of scope. Why is top city failed project? can you elaborate further?

For PECHS there r many other dealers who can give you in less price then Mian Brothers. So don’t go to them blindly. Better if you r interested to buy in pechs, then check with all dealers and which one is offering best price, go to him.