Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Where to Buy discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Where to Buy advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Where to Buy discussion.
V
( 252 posts )

[39 Replies]
As the title states , i want to know the status of kuri road project by pha . 1 kanal, 14 marla and 7 marla homes are given to bps-20,21,22 grade federal employees. Here is the link

Http://www.Pha.Gov.Pk/projectdetails.Aspx?Projectid=97

Here is the location :-
Http://www.Fjtown.Com/pha-kuri-road-housing-project-islamabad-for-federal-officers/

Currently there are some owners selling it at profit

Profit of 7 marla is 25 lacs
Profit of 14 marla is 35 lacs
Profit of 1 kanal is 50 lacs

About 70% of the instalments are paid and remaining will be paid quarterly ...
What do you think experts ? Should one buy it for investment ? How is the location ? It is beside cda park enclave

It is better then a plot at least .. It'll be a built home .. You have the option to ask pha to deliver you the finished home or grey structure .. Price changes accordingly

How is the location ? And the potential as compared to getting a plot in hoards of new societies all around

1368 days ago In Where to Buy
    Post Answer
    Abdul Qayyum
    (1811 posts)
    Best Reply
    @V

My personal experience may help you in deciding your way forward.

I wrote at this forum before that I bought two flats from my trusted property office and now the 1st flat being handing over to me next month.

The location is Bahria Town phase-4 civic center. Multi-story towers with lift, of course, no load shedding and rent is excellent versus investment.

They are giving me completion only 4 months late as there were unusual rains and work remained halted for some time.

4 Marla plot and only one flat on all floors it was two bed initially but the my developer did a genius thing; put two separate doors as main entrance and one side He change as one bed and other side a studio flat but of course you can utilize as a single apartment if you like.

Cost 51, 00,000 (sq ft to be measured and it may touch 52 lacs) and rent 35,000 per month. But as I can rent separately, I could get >35,000.

In BT phase-4 small apartment are better in terms of resale and also in term of rent.

If you are thinking in these lines, I can give you more info.

Flats are better as you can use for living, if need arises and if you rent as furnished, rent will be lot more
      1366 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
      (1811 posts)
      @V

Can you please post the total price of the smallest house in this project?
        1368 days ago 

V
        (252 posts)
        47 lacs for 30*60 ft house which is being sold at 25 lac profit ( as quoted by dealers )

30 lacs of 47 lac has been paid in instalments so at present you have to transfer 30+25(profit) = 55 lacs and remaining in quarterly instalments

47 lac price is for grey structure not a finished house ...
          1367 days ago 

AW
          (51 posts)
          If the grey structure is 72lac, it seems very expensive even at this stage. What about the price of 14 marla and 1 kanal ?
            1367 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
            (1811 posts)
            BT Enclave 8 Marla on installment with file merging option seems better option plus they announced project 4 years before and development started just a couple of months before?
              1367 days ago 

V
              (252 posts)
              Cost of 14 marla :--

http://www.pha.gov.pk/ProjectDetails.aspx?ProjectID=96

cost + 35 lac profit

cost of 1 kanal :--

http://www.pha.gov.pk/ProjectDetails.aspx?ProjectID=69

cost + 50 lacs

download the link which says 'category wise costing details'

Let me also share some pictures which I took today .. Work has not started yet ... But dealers are claiming that they'll deliver homes in 2017 .. As of now even land is not ready .. Some areas may need filling also and Maksons machinery is there doing nothing as of today :D

so abdul qayyum brother .. Is it GOOD or NOT ??
                1367 days ago 

V
                (252 posts)
                And you conside Bahria Enclave a better project then PHA kuri Road and Gulberg Islamabad ?
                  1367 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
                  (1811 posts)
                  @V

There was long standing problem between CDA and the contractor and people are saying now that CDA is successful in solving the problem. Yesterday, The Tahir property & builders told me that work has been started under the stricter umbrella of CDA. Well CDA and its umbrellas????

Better project among Gulberg/PHA, Enclave…

Sir, people are busting my head when I put up question about IB’s first ever master piece, the Pakistan town, which was good when started but now very poor upkeep. You are interested in house and to me Enclave is better but CDA is a pain here on NOC?

The only clean place left is good old BT Rawalpindi phase-8 possessed area, spend 35 lacs and get a good location, no filling 7 Marla in safari valley, make a house and enjoy BT living.

I also advise you to visit Naval Anchorage and make your own judgment about their standard.

I am still collecting info about PHA. Let us see how it goes?
                    1367 days ago 

Prop Guide
                    (6961 posts)
                    Dear V,

Based on the pace of work the PHA houses will take many more years... May be upto 2020 and beyond.

In my view it is good for long term investment.

Location of the project is not bad...

Regards
                      1367 days ago 

V
                      (252 posts)
                      Dear Bros , I am not necessarily interested in home .. I just want to invest some where my money is worth .. There are so man options but very few which intrigues you ... Till now I have not find them

1. One is PHA House , tentative time to reap good fruit : 5 years

2. Bahria Enclave : Good but rates go up and down like Stock Exchange

3. Gulberg Islamabad : recently sold a plot there ... Prices are stagnant for a while but there is a good chance that it'll reap really good in coming years but previous experiment of Pakistan Town was a disaster show from IB

4. Get a shop in D-12 and rent it out : I actually wanted to make a thread about it. I can get s 11*20 shop on first floor for 50 lac rupees in D-12 markaz , Swiss Plaza .. But such a small unit (220 sq ft) for 5 million ... Starting rent as quoted by dealer is 28,000 rupees .. And the worth of the shop wil increase when plaza gets populated ... Well this is just my thought which may or may not be be wrong
                        1366 days ago 

Post Answer (39 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL