Phase 8 vs Enclave (10 m)

Dear seniors,

I have to take decision for my personal living for which i am considering subject captioned areas.

Tbh, C1 of enclave is tempting me with its price which is hovering around 5.5 - 6 million as compared to Phase 8 plots which are being traded around 5 million.

What do you suggest for personal living. Which is better of the two? I have to shift into my new home within 1.5 years.

Bahria 8 is away from Islamabad .... But near to rawalpindi saddar and adjoining areas ..

Bharia Enclave is near to Rawal lake , kuri road , simli dam .. I guess .. But it is still 20-22 kms from Islamabad centre though but it is more scenic

distance to isb zero point : Bahria phase 8 is 36 kms

Enclave is 20 kms

I would go for enclave If I had to ... Do soil testing before purchasing the land in bahria and go for possession plot .. > http://www.dhai-r.com.pk/soiltestfirms.php

Thanks v for the detailed answer.

My question, will Enclave C1 be livable considering 1.5 years from now?

How many houses are completed/under construction in the said sector?

Finally, can you give me gps coordinates of C1 so that I can locate it on google earth? I am unable to identify where C1 is.

Thanks for your help.

Brother Bahria Enclave Islamabad is better then phase 8 land it is solid fiscally but rather than phase 8.

@ Entpneur:

33.6822467, 73.2166672

Your C1 coordinates....

C1 does not seem to have any constructed houses at the moment... I don't think it will be livable within 1.5 five years considering availability of all facilities at your door step... It will take some time to get livable, although people will start construction of houses..

Future of BE looks good if all goes well with MR...

The rest only Allah SWT knows well about future.

Regards

Two houses are being constructed in Block C1. I just purchased a plot in Block A where around 50+ families are living and i can definitely say that C1 will be liveable in couple of years time

Dear Khan Sb,

Thanks for your extended support. Can you further explain what facilities are not intact in C1? Gas, electricity connections, lighting poles are available of otherwise?

Farhan Sb,

Thanks for your input. May God flourish your investment inshALLAH.

I have noticed that BE doesn't attracts investors as it use to do some 6-8 months before. Is there any specific reason? Sir!

How crucial NOC can be? I mean what threats does BE has if it doent' get NOC and continues its limbo situation. Will this project be drowned to dirt?

Only thing holding me back is NOC.

I was in a similar situation before making the deal but when i saw on ground situation and talked to friends, dealers around me i came to the conclusion that Bahria will get NOC eventually and it has gone too far to be a failed project. Plenty of development is going on there. I purchased it not for investment but for living. InshAllah will be starting my construction in October.

As for why BE not attracting investors. Its probably because of BE2. There was no land for BE2 but Malik Sb still sold thousand of files which shattered the investors confidence and BT overall credibility took a reality check.

My advice to you is that go for a sold plot in C1. Forget about the NOC for now. Its the best place to live in Islamabad right now under 5-7 million budget.

May ALLAH guide us to do right decisions.

Many thanks for your detailed reply. Sir, we are in same boat as I too wana make my personnel home for peaceful living.

As you have visited Enclave in recent past so can you share how much C1 is lagging than A in terms of development?

Entpneur sb,

By facilities, I mean hospitals, schools, colleges, markets, etc etc...

As far as I knew, Gas was not available in BE, BT was providing some cylinders to people living in BE free of cost. Electricity is available.

Regards

Dear Entpneur

C1 is adjacent to A block. So all facilities i.e. School, Hospital, MAll etc in Block A will be accessible to C1 once completed. Streets, lights, basic facilities are all available in C1 (Not sure about Gas, will let u know)

Khan Sb, I beg to differ as Farhan Sb mentioned, such facilities of block A will be at foot steps and will be accessible without much effort.

I remem a recent post of Sadi Aquarius in which he claimed that something BIG is going to happen against enclave.

Do anyone have insight of it?

I tried to ask on a couple of threads as well but no one seems to wanna talk about that"something big" happening to enclave …

@ Entpneur i think it was some news based and has already happened i think

I have seen running gas meters in Enclave A sector.

Entpneur. Let me know your email. I visited C1 two days back. I can forward some pics of C1 probably.

@Farhan Nawaz. For how much you got A sector plot ?

Malik Sb,

I got it for 82. Procession + map is paid. I got a fair deal. It's in St. 21

Thanks Farhan. Congrats too.

CDA has proved that their NOC is a joke!

MR will throw money like……..and CDA’s baboos would be running to MR like they would have been called for their six month salary payment.

From Faiz Abad, BE-1 main entrance is 18 km as was on my car meter.

The only concerning point is, the future congestion on Curi road while passing through the market and displacing the whole Bazar will not be possible, even if someone thinks so?

Simly dam side entrance might be possible in future

I visited BE last December, there were only few families started living there.