Please advise for 4 million investment for 4-5 years

What are the best investment possibilities for 4-5 years in lahore.

I don't have issue to hold it even for longer duration based on potential.

I'll appreciate to please advise something with no threat of qabza etc.

Thanks

Mani bhai .. If only some one could give an answer .. It is a million dollar question

every one has his own view / prediction ... But I think DHA in lahore is booming like anything

Thanks brother...I am considering 10 Marla file in Phase IX Prism but someone told that its very far from city and secondly in DHA normally 10 Marla plots are relatively at bad location.

I am little bit confuse because of above mentioned and need opinion of you brothers to proceed with the best possible.

DHA is good but prism is long term investment.

Thanks Arif bhai…what shall to be considered other than prism in my budget?

Mani Bhai,

Since ur investment span is 4 to 5 years, the Prism is still a good option.

Thanks

Thanks Khan Bhai..

I have shortlist this option and same time looking if any other good option in market.

Can you please suggest some other option too if possible?

Mr. Khan, Don’t you think it will go through some correction? Prices will go down before it comes back up again. I also want to buy in Prism but waiting for the right time.

Arif Sb. I second your opinion as per information collected from multiple sources/dealers that price of Prism will go down especially after announcement of development charges. Everyone advised to wait for a while.

Btw is there any other other option that someone suggest other than prisim??

Mani, have you checked the price for Phase 7, 10 marla? I am not sure if there is anything available in this budget.