Plot in g-11

Is 1.5 crore a good price for a 20 x 60 plot in g-11?

Location is very good though.

Simply useless to buy a plot with such dimesnions and that too at this price.Gali ki gali hai which wont even have a proper accommodation and later u would be unable to sell such a house.Price is on very high side in my opinion.In this price one van get a 25x50 house as far as i know the market.

Thanks Falcon, you're right location was good that's why I was considering it.. It was right in front of markaz.. With a 50 feet street.

But yeh dimensions are odd.

A 25x50 house will be in a very bad street for the price you mentioend, you know G-11 streets, they’re pretty narrow, mostly.

Sir in the present circumstances of market especially zone 1,u can definitely find a good location house in this price in G-11.Zone 1 market is literally dead.And if one asks for ridiculous prices,u can also consider g-13,g-14/4 for having a bigger size house maybe 35x70 or 40x80.Buying a small house at this price is not feasible as after spending so much money,one should not feel stranded in boudaries of residence.

I agree, what is a good society to invest in a possession plot in Zone-2?

I only find g-15 okaysih to live in zone 2.Other than that,to me all other options are just investment oriented in some cases and not feasible for living.Zone 2 is also lacking the credible names.I think g-13,g-14/4 may be a reasonable choice to have a residence in reasonable price if you are confining yourself to zone 1 only.

Why to spend 1.5 crore on a useless plot? There are a lot better options for plots in this price range.

Sheikh_007, purpose was to build it and then rent it out… Rent is about 30-40,000 in the same locality for 20x60 houses…

Falcon, In your opinion where to invest 1-2 crores for a steady and good rental income?

Looks very odd dimensions for such high price.... I would not buy...

But I also agree, getting 25x50 reasonable location and condition in 1.5 crore in G-11 looks very challenging to me...

G-15 is good in Zone-2, but D-17 (Margalla View Housing Society) is not bad either....

Regards

Primary purpose is to buy property in Zone 1 and then rent it out… Rent is good in G-11

Sorry my bad.It was a typo.I meant that a good location 25x50 plot should be easily available in 1.5 crores.

In G-11 many options of reasonable houses 25x50 are available in market in this price range 1.30 to 1.50 Crore.

Khalid sb, 25x50 double story house in G-11 would be livable in the range of 1.3 crore and what would be the street width?

Thanks

Agree with Falcon and Khan.

25x50 is a chicken-house and 20x60 is more like a coffin. I would never spend 1.5, just to live like a chicken. I don't care even if it is next to PM house. Fuck the location!

I am just sharing my personal experience.

10 marla good house in airport housing society is around 1.5 crore or little less remember its 40x70 in society.

Due to its location just next to airport chowk its hardly 15 min drive to Centaurus mall due to signal free islamabad expressway, so why to stay in 25x50 as someone rightly said chicken house.

Sector 1 and sector 2 are very good and planned sectors peaceful environment, all the schools like Roots , Becanhouse , Educators , Explore ville etc. Are having branches in society.

I am overseas and once I was thinking to buy 25x40 in G-13 but thnkas God very much happy in society.

The reason I was considering it is because Rental income is very good in G-11…

Totally agreed with JDM (minus the hard words).Sooner or later,this zone 1 romanticism would fade away especially when reports are surfacing that islamabad would amongstvthe filitiest capital within next three decades and that seems to be in the making because of the exceptional performance of CDA.

Sir what rental income are you talking about?It is hardly 0.4 pc in islamabad.

I want to have an income of around 80k on a 1.5 - 2 crore investment.

What society do you suggest in Zone-2, I personally prefer sectors in Zone 2 and Zone 1 rather than going on Pindi side.