Plot in g-15

I want to buy plot in g-15. Pl let me know is it cda sector ? Moreover what will be effect of capital gain tax on price of properties.

G-15 is a cda sector but managed by JKCHS....

If you can hold this for 3 years, then CGT will not be applicable on your purchase.

Regards

I am buyer whereas CGT will be applicable on sellers. I just want to know either this tax would increase / decrease the property prices.

In which size you are interested?

40 x 80 ft2

FT2 ?

Unit of area ; ignore this. I need 40 x 80 size plot

As a buyer, you need not to worry about the CGT as it is the headache of the seller... If you could keep it for 3 years, then you also need not to worry even as a seller in the future....

Prices are very much stable in G-15... Slow market as it increased a lot an year or so ago.

Regards

Thanks for valuable information. You said G-15 is managed by JKCHS. Are rules and regulation by CDA for other sectors like G-13/14 etc and G-15 are same ? any other difference ?

They follow the bylaws of CDA…

Thanks dear

What is the current price for 40 x 80? and JKCH have full possesion?

I think the price range for 40 x 80 is 110 lac to 130 lac. The gurus could confirm this.

What sectors are preferred in the G-15 i.e. G-15/1 or 2,3,4 etc?

Moreover any specific areas to avoid where there is depression or disputes/possession issues?

All sub-sectors are more or less the same. When you enter you would find it doesn’t give the look that is generally associated with CDA sectors in Islamabad but its still much cheaper than those sectors and closer to main Islamabad and RWP being on the junction of Zones 1 and 2. The sector is also considered with growth potential due to New Air Port if it starts functioning.

Good society but if they cannot get access from motorway side, they have been saying for years, the existing entrance will be a bottleneck. Very narrow indeed!

Abdul Qayyum Sb, Do you agree with the price range I quoted?

@ Alpha

The price you quoted is generally right but it could go as high as 1.35 crores as well depending on height and filling issues. Here a Kanal is less than a Kanal in DHAs where it is 50*90 ft.

Why do not you consider G-16 if you are determined for a CDA plot. It is closer to the Kashmir highway which will be built now for the airport, if from the motorway it would not get access?

You can also consider a 40*30 commercial in G-16 at 1.00 to 1.25 crores and you can build a luxury flat at top for your living and build shops for rental income.

On a different note, DHA-2 seems better as it is almost equal distance to, for example, education sector H. Here you can get security, cleanliness, a signal free highway to the capital and best upkeep whereas in CDA sectors, These amenities are dream now. Also I live in Islamabad" is not best suited to Pindi sectors, as you know, sir

Having said that, G-16 will take sometime to get populated and G-15 is just ready to live !

Thanks Abdul Qayyum Sb. I already have a plot in G-15 and am in process to start construction.

@ alpha

Pl let me know which one is best DHA phase -II or G-15.