Plot In Gulberg Islamabad

I want to buy plot in Gulberg Islamabad. I’m in touch with some sellers, their plots are in L, O & B blocks … Can you please tell me in which block should I buy?

V Block is the best

If they have a plot is b block than kindly let me know

In some other post, F block was recommended.

F block is good investment in Gulberg.

F block prices are around 21 lacs for30…60 plot size Which i think its over priced…

I am looking for 30*60 or 35*70 plot in block, A, B or C. Do any one have an idea about prices in these blocks?

I personally believe sector V is the best. It is touching naval anchrg(which is well developed as well). All the street of sector V are carved, which are visible on Google Earth. Once Gulberg Express Bridge is completed, sector V will be one of few sectors for which possession will be hand over.I believe in future sector V will also be accessible via naval anchrg road as well. Plus Gulberg residentia will take some time to get populated. On other hand sector V is already next populated society.

Experts are welcome to further shade light on my analysis.

Kind Regards

Waqas

@waqas "i m totally agreeed with ur analysis,coz Next possesin is V and T block ,Naval Acess make V block very close to Islamabad Highway ,also Jinnah Garden Capital Expressway is connected to Naval Extension …so there is three side entry in V BLOCK ,price is also Increased in V Block.

Best block is F block where prices are increasing on daily bases. Agreed with Waqas Next priority block is off course V block.

Block V and L is almost ready and the ground is much leveled as per my analysis and visit,i can share pics if any one likes, i have reached my plot through Naval Anchorage but the best way will be the Gulburg Express. Block L and V are going to be the first for possession.

F block prices are around 19 and 20.when is posession due and when are these blocks going to be livable ???

@ H T your previous post shows that prices in F block are around 20/21 but in your latest one you mentioned 19/20? Is it based on current market survey?

I have bought a plot in F block for 1919000 few days ago when i asked you aswell.. Its a good location plot.

Last month i bought 2 plots in B block for 20 lacs each.so now you can imagine what the prices are

One more thing i would like to add is how are the respected members saying that V and T block are the best or even good or even better…Is it because it is near naval??? how are they saying its best because i have been going to gulberg on almost daily basis.T block is almost touching rawat and its way way at the back. In my opinion the best blocks are A,B,C,and than F block or the blocks surrounding Blue area.It would be a long investment as development will start after a while(not including F)But considering the access of ABC blocks is not far from the airport chowk which in my opinion is the best and closest to zero point.If the criteria for best blocks is because of the development of roads than its the wrong analysis… Rest i would like seniors to comment may be i am wrong

Agreed with HT. V block may give good return very early but once the Gublerg Islamabad will be completed, block A and B will be the best blocks of gulberg residencia InshaAllah.

@H–T which sized plot you got in block B? I was searching 30*60 plot in block A and B around 3 months ago, but could not find any, then I bought a plot in Ghroi town phase 4c, now in February possession will be given of that then will sale it and I will need a plot in Gulberg Residencia block A or B InshaAllah, can you help me for that?

I got 30 by 60. Dont think there r any plots in A block of this size and B block has very limited 30:60 plots… But ill try and let u know

I think all blocks including f ,g and h THEY ARE VERY GOOD DEVELOPED AND ARE GOOD,V is also good but is far near naval,but when everything is fully developed it will not make big difference.

@H–T thanks and do you know about the file system? some one told me that there are 2 types of files Open file (plot can be any where in whole gulberg) and block specific (if we get a file of C block then plot will be in Block c) just need to confirm it. Do you have any idea about it?