Plot on installments

I am bps-16 employee in federal government
I want to buy plot on installment in some reliable sector in islamabad but unfortunately due to low income i can only afford installments in bracket of rs. 10000-12000 with 500,000 advance
Can any bro please guide if i can in near future

Atif sb,

as per my limited knowledge, in ISB sectors or mainstream areas, unfortunately the down-payment and installment amount that you have mentioned may be not sufficient. You can try to explore some other projects, some of them are listed below. Rest other forum members can also guide you.

The following are in outskirts of ISB, towards Fateh Jhang and in RWP but their future seem to be good. For now they seem a bit far from ian city but with some planned future developments like road networks they could become quote accessible. Importantly they fit well into your monthly installment bracket.

- ICHS (NOC available)

- Alharam City (Partial NOC)

- Blue World City (no NOC as of now but development pace is good and may be in near future NOC is also obtained).

There are many other options too, you can start to look into these and hopefully there would be more suggestions.

All the best and good wishes!

Dear Member,

Just to add to what Imtiaz Sb just responded:

1- Your budget is less and lot of small names looted / cheated middle class people to invest in fake projects. You have to check the NOC and on-ground work in progress before doing investment.

2- I would suggest you to consider investment in gold / dollars instead and after 2 years see the on-ground position and enter to the societies which suits your budget at that time.

3- Compare the returns on gold / dollars in last 2.5 years with property and you will find the answers which suits you better.

4- If you really want to invest in property go for Imitaz Sb options. Blue world city is building its repute day by day as of now.

5- Check the payment plan of Motorway city near new airport as well.