Plot or flat in murree

What is best location in murree for a 10 marla or kanal plot for construction of own house or a 3-bed flat for vacation purposes or temporary stay.

MKhan

Living in flat with family now a days in Murree is a very different as compared to the olden days!

Think hard before making up your mind for a flat buy out!

The atmosphere now is extremely bad as your family will never ever want to stay there next time. I am talking from the moral point of view, sir. Do not let me to explain you. The bachelor stay is of course different than staying with family.

Getting a plot for villa also needs guards for security as the place is full of thieves now…They will even take the plumbing fittings from your house/hut.

Better arrange with a family to live in, already inhabited house, pay them generously on weekly basis or so and enjoy the safe, secure and happy holidays.

These arrangements are common now and I can assure you, you will get the best cooking taste, you ever had and they will guide you through and take care of your laundry and all.

We arranged with our taxi driver and his house was having the stream water, coming from upper hill, passing right through his front yard and a mind boggling scenery every morning.

Cost! May be only 15% of the flat/hotel stay!

Having water supply in flats and private houses is another problem and a serious one!

New construction is not allowed in main murree. So no point in buying land.

Buying a house has its issues like security/ water supply / maintenance. But if you are planning to spend atleast 5-6 months a year there, there are some good options available around Kashmir point.

I prefer apartment living in murree. Its rather hassel free and alot safer. Cecil Apartments are a decent option but I prefer Ace Homes near Punjab house. Its at the perfect distance from mall road. Mostly families living there. Nice management , low maintenance fee and very secure.

Dear MKhan,

Cecil Apartments are the good option in Murree.Construction is a big headache in Murree.

Regards

Mr. Khan forget the idea of owning anything in Murree. You will always get something decent for temporary living on rental basis.

Better to buy completed house in nathiagalli

Dear all, this Pak!-1/Pardesi/Baloch (real name Salman Mahmood) is a professional scammer. He has been scamming people on this forum for many years…More details of this famous zameen forum scammer can be found here:… Http://goo.gl/0r8iAY

Any idea on how plots r transferred in Murree Improvement Trust ?