Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
Hamad Raza
( 17 posts )

[175 Replies]
What are the comments of experts on the statement of chairman fbr. "property prices soon will come down!"

90 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    Arshad
    (768 posts)
    Its not about how the US serves Pakistan, but how Pakistan can serve US interest. US has had a close relationship with Pakistan Army going back to 1950's with officers trained there and then US financial support to army and its generals to fight US wars. Now again establishment sees an opportunity to serve the US.

Traders and small businessmen are not the problem, the problem is the top 1% who have huge wealth and own perhaps 50% of the country's wealth or more but do not pay enough taxes. Its people who are huge landowners, big industrialists, big media houses, big school networks, big financiers etc. These people have huge political influence.
      42 days ago 

Isloo1
      (569 posts)
      This post has been removed under Section 2 Clause (ii) and Section 3 Clause (iii) of the Forum Rules.

For the full set of Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines, kindly check here: https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/other_and_misc/forum_rules_and_posting_guidelines-32219.html

--Zameen Admin
        42 days ago 

Shahid
        (14 posts)
        Dear All, Pakistan ka koi future hai k nahi ? Humare bachon ny yahan rehna hai..

I see nation divided / confused. Army popularity is decreasing.

Pakistan is multi national country. Balouch are angry. Pashtoon are... Now punjabis are silent... Still we dont know which form of govt. Should be practiced.

Who is responsible ? Awam tu nahi ho sakti.... Awam ko mila hi kya hai....
          42 days ago 

Ali Kamran
          (29 posts)
          Without discounting the fact that there are/might be corrupt elements at the highest echelons of power. I think I found another reason, just today, why Pakistan may want to be in good books of USA at the moment. Saw a news where a US delegation was visiting to discuss and FATF matters were involved.

Pakistan needs to get out of that list and I think the logic is that US can help with that (which it can).

I just hope that it doesn't end up screwing our dealings with China.

Oh btw, thank you for the welcome AQ sahab.
            41 days ago 

Arshad
            (768 posts)
            An interesting article by Dr Ayesha Siddiqa

https://theprint.in/opinion/this-is-general-bajwas-dilemma-after-modi-govts-article-370-move-in-kashmir/272804/
              41 days ago 

Zameen Admin
              (292 posts)
              Isloo1 sab, here are the complete set of forum rules and posting guidelines: https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/other_and_misc/forum_rules_and_posting_guidelines-32219.html
                41 days ago 

Isloo1
                (569 posts)
                Dear Admin. Thank you for publishing the rules of the game, now I will see if these are implemented fairly across the board without any bias or prejudice.

I have seen no promptness when slur is made on the opponents of PTI.
                  41 days ago 

Isloo1
                  (569 posts)
                  Dear folks, now that my post has been executed again on the altar of Section 2 and Section 3, I hereby re-state it carefully without stepping the landmines.

Economy situation is really bad, today the stock market lost another 723 points to come close to 30,000. Yesterday it lost 480 points. But there are sufficient distractions to keep the focus away from rising inflation and crashing economy.

Syed Tallat Hussain, however, smells rat. If he's right then we shall see the mother of all U-turns in a few days. Watch him (STH) on youtube.

By the way, the term Donkey Raja should not offend anyone, because it is a central character of famous movie Donkey King.

"The Donkey King is a 2018 Pakistani computer animated comedy film directed by Aziz Jindani. The film features the voices of Jan Rambo, Ismail Tara, Hina Dilpazeer, Ghulam Mohiuddin, and Jawed Sheikh. It was released in Pakistan on 13 October 2018 by Geo Films and Talisman Studios." (wikipedia)

I would highly recommend to watch it.

ANY SIMILARITIES, HOWEVER, WOULD ONLY BE COINCIDENTAL..!!!
                    41 days ago 

Imtiaz
                    (1275 posts)
                    Agreeing to isloo, on super subjective moderation.

Living in 2019, world is progressing towards liberty and freedom and we are embrassing fascism, that is to control, silence, manipulate voice which reflect different views and opposing the status-quo. It applies to the state, as well as each individual level. At the forum, I am yet to see any post being moderated/removed with people demonstrating open bigotism and name calling on differnce of views! No word/expression should be a taboo, unless thats derogatory.

Yes, mutual respect and inappropriate stuff must be moderated but not subjectively. Such control only works in regimes (Mideast et al.) that stuff enough cash and social incestives into people and people are happy to surrender their loyalty and personal liberty for highly subsidized life style offered directly from state. Never expect such to happen here where the commoners are bombarded with taxes by state to subsidize the elite and expecting that masses will surrender their freedom of expression to the incompetent and 'sacred' lot!

As a nation, our collective intellect hasn't progressed even an iota of a unit, repeating same blunder, faces change but modus operandi to suppress civil rights remains same.
                      41 days ago 

Imtiaz
                      (1275 posts)
                      'How to Spot Selected Puppets: Step by Step Guide.'

---------
                      ** July 18, 2019

No CPEC-related info shared with IMF, Senate told.

"ISLAMABAD: The Senate’s Standing Committee on China Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) was informed on Thursday that the ***government has not shared any document regarding CPEC with the International Monetary Fund*** (IMF)."

--------
                      **Aug 06, 2019

"ISLAMABAD: The International Monetary Fund ***(IMF) said on Monday that it had full access to borrowing and maturity terms of the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) projects*** and its loans were manageable."

-- Don't be surprised, when China show us a cold shoulder on International Forums!! Trump's mediation lollipop turned out to be a usual crap, even before the wrapper came off! Our puppet lot was celebrating as if Mr. Niazi has conquered both Modi & Trump in one go...
                        41 days ago 

Post Answer (175 Replies)
                        << < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL