Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
Hamad Raza
( 17 posts )

[175 Replies]
What are the comments of experts on the statement of chairman fbr. "property prices soon will come down!"

118 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    Arshad
    (768 posts)
    Either Modi and Trump made a fool out of Niazi and Establishment or they are all on the same page. Whatever it is cannot be good for country as Pakistan has suffered.
      69 days ago 

Abdul Qayyum
      (2043 posts)
      I think all of us should go back to school once again and learn the definitions of "Begging"?
      What options a begging country/leader does have?
      Oh, yes, there is one! Do not keep any foreign minister for years?
      When treasury is flunked out of money, what the options is left with?
      “Buqrati Jharhna” is always an easy job. Why not our “Buqrats” comment on:
      India will attack and is attacking Pakistan from Afghanistan. Kashmir is burning, Iran always peculiar when it comes to Pakistan, “Aour hum bansri Baja rahe hain?”
      “aour Pakitan ko badnaam kar rahe hain”!

If it is bead & butter then, it is understandable, but even with bread & butter, we are called as “Pakistanis”?
        69 days ago 

Isloo1
        (576 posts)
        Spot on Imtiaz. Watch Shahzaib Khanzada on 18 July. He exposes these incompetent puppets on false LNG case against Khaqan Abbassi. BTW for that programme, Geo is slapped Rs.2 million fine by PEMRA, but that is for a related story that starts at 42:00 onwards.

Arshad. Trump admin has denied any prior knowledge of Modi's action. So it gets even more interesting. Perhaps these are last few moves before check mate!
          69 days ago 

Imtiaz
          (1291 posts)
          Data & Facts Owes nothing to anyone: If stating facts and being realistic is any Bandnaami, the world would had been full of *Khush Naam Failures*.

See Japanese & German Excellence post WW-II - no one beating Badnaami Drum, realising failures and correcting them. No one praises their commando guys that practically went on to conquer the world then...

-- The Fact is world, got rid of Fascism by 70s, what the world of today sees as Badnaam is not factual freedom of expressions but Fascism!!

-----

- PSX Capitalization 2017 = 100B USD Approx

- PSX Capitalization 2019 = 42B USD Approx

Loss of 58B USD in 24 months frame. Beg IMF for 6B USD to be taken over in 39 months!!

Real Progress!!
          ------

https://twitter.com/SaleemFarrukh/status/1159164015492378625/photo/1
            69 days ago 

Isloo1
            (576 posts)
            Imtiaz, data, facts and reasons are for rational people. What we are witnessing is the phenomenon what I call "neo-fanaticism" which the urban educated class is subjected to.

They are aggressive, carry their faith in few slogans which have been crafted for them and poured into their brains through paid media like ARY. They are not ready to listen to any logic, fact or reason that contrasts with their "faith".

There is no use indulging with them on logical grounds because they behave the same way as their illiterate counterparts. (u know what i mean).

(oh, did I step on Section 3.... i don't think so!)

68 days ago 

Imtiaz
              (1291 posts)
              On a similarly different note, reminds me of 'Valkyrie' (2008), worth a watch. 'Claimed Traitor' (involved in high treason) standing up against one of the biggest monsters history has ever seen (True Story amid WW-II peak).

Executed for being traitor then, world realising later was the real hero. Here we are still stuck with Badnami Spreading when stating the obvious.
                68 days ago 

JDM
                (730 posts)
                I think there is no way government will meet IMF program conditions, especially cutting down current deficit by 1/2 this year. So eventually they will leave IMF without completing this program which will bring another shockwave.

Selected will call this a necessary U-Turn and portray as successfully dumping IMF.

Inflation will skyrocket and interest rates will at least go up to 18%+ and even than FDI will not increase because OPs and foreign investors do not trust them at all.

Dollar can easily hit 250+ in such case.

Political turmoil is also possible anytime in near future. People are sick and tired of this drama-baz current setup. They only need leadership to come on roads.

Moreover, I'll be surprised even if they cross 4% GDP growth mark by the end of their 5 years.

Redacted under Section 3 Clause (iii) of the Forum Rules.

For the full set of Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines on Zameen Forum, kindly check here: https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/other_and_misc/forum_rules_and_posting_guidelines-32219.html
                  68 days ago 

Arshad
                  (768 posts)
                  This is a new (well not that new) form of warfare Economic terrorism, no need to send invading armies to conquer countries, you can achieve surrender through economic capitulation.

Last time China helped us but now we seemed to have annoyed China as well and sided with US only to be used and abused. We will never learn or the US has too many local agents in position of power.
                    68 days ago 

JDM
                    (730 posts)
                    This post has been removed under Section 3 Clause (v) of the Forum Rules.

For the full set of Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines on Zameen Forum, kindly check here: https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/other_and_misc/forum_rules_and_posting_guidelines-32219.html

--Zameen Admin
                      68 days ago 

Ali Kamran
                      (50 posts)
                      Sir, your facts and data are correct. But data is only as correct as the context it is placed in. The situation is not looking good currently, it is true (I think AQ sahab agrees with that as well) but does it have to continue looking like this? This is where the facts, data and most rational basis for criticism ends, sir. When you say things will continue to get worse, you are basing it on your belief that Imran Khan's government will not be able to do its work. Which is equally valid as anyone else's belief that the government may be able to work it out, particularly since it's just been a little over a year.

Me, I would like to believe that it will get better, and so far, despite all the inflation and devaluation, I have not seen a crisis so big that it will make me give up that belief. I, personally, feel we can get through this and I am not even an Imran Khan supporter. Just, perhaps, a slightly optimistic person.

Please don't confuse pessimism with intelligence and optimism with stupidity. And I say this with all due respect for the incredibly smart and knowledgeable people that Isloo, Imtiaz, Arshad and JDM sahab are.
                        68 days ago 

Post Answer (175 Replies)
                        << < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL