Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
Hamad Raza
( 17 posts )

[175 Replies]
What are the comments of experts on the statement of chairman fbr. "property prices soon will come down!"

121 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    Asif
    (50 posts)
    I wanted to post my recent experience on property prices in Karachi. I have couple of lands in Scheme-33 in Karachi in a developed society and it was estimated at total of 2.5 crore in May this year Alhamdolillah. But i checked the prices now for both plots from the society and they told me its decreased now to around 2 to 2.1 crore. I am just posting in case some other people are planning to invest so they can keep a close eye on the market.
    also i would like to know more on the property situation in Karachi, if someone might have a first hand experience.
      49 days ago 

Zeghum virk
      (6 posts)
      This post has been removed under Section 1 Clause (ii), (vi) and Section 2 Clause (iii) of the Forum Rules.

For the full set of Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines on Zameen Forum, kindly check here: https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/other_and_misc/forum_rules_and_posting_guidelines-32219.html

--Zameen Admin
        48 days ago 

Asif
        (50 posts)
        Is someone here in this forum dealing in Karachi properties (preferably not a dealer, but having his own experience). I am especially interested in house prices, like in Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Karsaz etc?
          48 days ago 

MrPoet
          (102 posts)
          Can anyone shed some light on property prices in Islamabad/Rawalpindi overall?
            47 days ago 

Imtiaz
            (1293 posts)
            A rough reflection (12 months frame). Now sure about accuracy but something of numbers an graphs to look into, as an indication.

ISB Houses
            https://www.zameen.com/index/buy/houses/islamabad

ISB Plots
            https://www.zameen.com/index/buy/plots/islamabad/

RWP Houses
            https://www.zameen.com/index/buy/houses/rawalpindi

RWP Plots
            https://www.zameen.com/index/buy/plots/rawalpindi/
              47 days ago 

S Anwer
              (69 posts)
              What should be expected on property prices in next 6 months specifically in Rawalpindi/Islamabad societies like Bahria-7, Bahria-8 and DHA-5?
                46 days ago 

Asif
                (50 posts)
                Imtiaz, are these correct prices as i see the links are from Zameen and would be agent/dealer focused.
                  45 days ago 

S Anwer
                  (69 posts)
                  @Asif, I also think alike. The prices on links given by @Imtiaz are from Zameen.com and seems to be driven from the value/price that the sellers quote in their selling ads on zameen.com.

I have no clue how could they come up with such calculation chart.
                    45 days ago 

Imtiaz
                    (1293 posts)
                    True, they are approximations (as shared earlier "rough reflections") to get a hint (rather than absolute accuracy) but not that off the mark. The difference can be offset between Seller's Demand & Market Value, i.e., Something trading at 37 lac in market and in the ad its demand it 40 lac. Checked a few, for whose I had a bit of knowledge about and it was like (2% to 5%) offset.

However, importantly they reflect a 12 months frame with data about same assets. This means, for example, Price Listing

- Sep 2018 (Market Value [MV] = 25 lac, Demand [D] = 28 lac)
                    - Sep 2019 (MV = 33 lac, D = 36 to 37 lac)

* 12 Months Appreciation (MV = 32%, D = 32.14%)

As a matter of fact , these days, due to market situations, D are getting lower and nearer to the MV to liquidate easily.

Unfortunately, no fool proof data/numbers available, still something better then nothing, so best is to see whatever available and interpret as one likes to.
                      45 days ago 

S Anwer
                      (69 posts)
                      @Imtiaz, very nice elaboration and analogy given.

Can you help me with understanding the specific property price trends in DHA-5 Islamabad and Bahria-7/8 Rawalpindi, for last 6 months?
                        45 days ago 

Post Answer (175 Replies)
                        << < 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 >

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL