Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Investors Advice discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Investors Advice advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Investors Advice discussion.
Hamad Raza
( 17 posts )

[283 Replies]
What are the comments of experts on the statement of chairman fbr. "property prices soon will come down!"

155 days ago In Investors Advice
    Post Answer
    Sohail Khan
    (208 posts)
    This post has been removed under Section 2 Clause (i) of the Forum Rules.

For the full set of Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines on Zameen Forum, kindly check here: https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/other_and_misc/forum_rules_and_posting_guidelines-32219.html

--Zameen Admin
      73 days ago 

Imtiaz
      (1345 posts)

For the full set of Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines on Zameen Forum, kindly check here: https://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/other_and_misc/forum_rules_and_posting_guidelines-32219.html

--Zameen Admin
        73 days ago 

Sohail Khan
        (208 posts)

--Zameen Admin
          72 days ago 

Imtiaz
          (1345 posts)

--Zameen Admin
            72 days ago 

Sohail Khan
            (208 posts)

--Zameen Admin
              72 days ago 

Arshad
              (765 posts)
              The people that caused negativity are the selectors and the selected. Rest of us cannot bury our heads in the sand and pretend all is rosy.

By lying to ourselves and fellow citizens is not patriotic. Telling the truth is patriotic.
                72 days ago 

Imtiaz
                (1345 posts)

--Zameen Admin
                  72 days ago 

Sohail Khan
                  (208 posts)

The truth is not spreading negativity day night, lot of good things happening around to talk about, rather share the link which is already posted 4 months back and now there is no relevance to that neither no one asking.
                    72 days ago 

Nasir
                    (117 posts)
                    Ye forum hai hi discussion k liye aur discussion ka sab say pehla rule hai k doosray ka ikhtalaf bardasht kia jai aur logical points say usay tackle kia jai, na k jahil logon ki tarah moun say jhaag nikal nikaal k ghadari certificate bantain jain aur personal attacks kiye jain. Ager koi logical point hai to wo bta dain. Aur agar logical baat nahi ban rahi to ghussa kernay k bajai ye forum tab band karain aur facebook kholaen aur shoru ho jain.
                      72 days ago 

Imtiaz
                      (1345 posts)
                      Carrying on, in continuation to my crap...

--> The ones who have asked were addressed and the post has a context (Pakistani Real Estate vs PKR). The article, back in the day outlines futuristic predictions for the PKR. Someone did asked and I replied (all on record)... simple as that.

Now, what someone didnt asked: An iota of a man jumping in as nationalistic warrior spreading ghaddari certificates. Apologies for inconvenience caused and as usual, I like to close responses to such individual with old repeated quote:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

I follow the golden words & Quit!
                        72 days ago 

Post Answer (283 Replies)
                        << < 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL