Prospects Of Ministry Of Commerce Society E-19

What are the future prospects of E-19 Ministry of Commerce Housing Society as currently rates are very low there.

Rates might be low, but this doesn’t give a good hint to invest. Other factors should also be considered.

Since rates are low one can invest ok but does that mean that the rates will escalate? what if i invest and rates go further down?

How about making a 3 to 5 year long investment here as the society is near PEACHS and new airport,and the file rate of 5 marla is 3 to 4.5 lack depending on location, after the completion of airport it would certainly rise..

Please guide me with your expertise mr zain ..

Dear abdullah

today visited e 19 work on double road was good they acquired some pieces behind double road , work was doing there in an average speed not fast not v lazy, good thing was that we entered from fateh jung road and then exit from awt. It will take time but not a bad option for those people who can wait for 3 to 5 years

You have valid points Abdullah saab. Lol, PEACHS… You mean PECHS?

Lol Peach ... He meant the society will be giving fruits soon ..:)

@ Sheik saab n Syed saab

If I have some spare money in pocket, can I invest here assuming in 3-5 yrs time, it will be doubled without any RISKs?

slaam,n have a nice weekend!

Dear dr sb

sir inshallah price will increase in 3 to 5 years

as amount is very less and there is potential hopefully things will improve more

Thank you Mr Ibrahim your suggestions are allways helpfull . . :slight_smile:

Thank you Ibrahim saab,

Let me visit the society and I will speak u soon

Lol!

@ Dr Musi, I am in a similar situation at the moment, I was going to invest in CDECHS but prices are unreasonable for possession plots hence why I think this maybe a sign for me not to invest there. I have turned my attention to PECHS but only things that are putting me off is the poor road access via fateh jang road and poor infrastructure!

Dear Sheik saab,

What do you meant by "unreasonable price"? Do you think, the plots are overpriced compared with unpossessed land?

Are PECHS's price reasonable?

Thank you,

Wats rate+development charges f 1 kanal at MoC plzzz?

Some dealer told me that kanal plot with only 18 thousand paid and having plot number is 8 lac.

Can any one confirm that?

Khan Brothers Real Estate Advisory have all sizes confirm plots in E-19 ministry of commerce Islamabad . E-19 ministry of commerce have very good future prospect as it have a very prime location near new international airport work is already going fast main road completed and carpeted , streets are developing we have all sizes of confirm plots there after inauguration of new airport certainly prices will rocket boom whole area please contact us to buy plots as it is expected development charges going to be raised after month of November still prices are low as compare to other surrounding housing projects ! but will be increase much more due to good proper planning wide roads and streets

I have possession plot 1 Kanal if any one interested pm me

thx

WHATS IS THE PRICE OF 10 MARLA WHERE DEVELOPMENT IS GOING ON

I have 10 marla confirm plot corner final 11 lac corner in sector B

Is possesion is availabale in sector B. If not even then we can see the plot on ground or no

Possesion already given many memebrs in sector A and Sector B and we can see plot on ground aswell