Real estate amnesty scheme 2018

Http://propertyblog.Pk/tax-amnesty-package-real-estate-2018/

I have mentioned the details regarding amnesty scheme. If your need more information feel free to call me.
0300-8446790

How this scheme will impact the overseas pakistanis who are non filers.

Mohammed, good question. After declaring your foreign assets you can start filing your tax returns and declare all liquid and fixed assets on the wealth statements.

Even as overseas Pakistani if you have no income earned in Pakistan, you can still e-file your returns online. Find some local accountant on a nominal charges to help you get started.

You can find details about Amnesty Scheme and filing methods on FBR website here.

http://www.fbr.gov.pk/TaxAmnesty2018.html

Whats the point in disliking the answer given above by isloo

Inam sb,

being a keyboard warrior shifts one's brain to his fingers. Too many of them here, after all hiding behind the screen, taking out their frustration on those who try to help others with their answers.

Just count the red thumbs beneath this post, the example of what I wrote above!!

Buying property in Pakistan is not possible now for non-filers!

AQ sb, there is a limit, a non-filer will not be able to register property of more than 4 million in his name after 30th June. Which means, there would be no restriction on under 4m and open files of any value.

Thanks Isloo1 sb.

Question: If a person is non filer. But has paid advance tax on purchase of plot two years ago. How does amnesty scheme effect him?