Real Estate Investment Decision, Lahore or Islamabd?

In my observation it takes relatively less time in Lahore to develop a new society from Islamabad. So I have my investments in real estate in Lahore only until now. I am an overseas Pakistani. Please share your perception and comments on it.

Lahore now have same disease. There are numerous societies which are unfinished and future unknown.

IMO people invest in the cities where they are inclined or work or live.

Dear Hamid,

Both cities are good for investment. But the point is society and it's development. If you are interested in good society then you got good profit.

Mian, I agree with you. It is a known fact that the better location you have, the more valuable your property is. You will be surprised what a difference location can make to a property’s value.

1) I have an oppurtunity in islamabad, Ghauri town, buy a commerical plot around 6 million, Construct shops (temporarly shops) cost u around 6 to 7 lac. Rent it out from 15 to 20 thousand per month I have done the same and making 60000 per month from it. If u can construct basement and ground flour then u can earn around 90000 to 100000 per month.

2) buy residential plots in ghauri phase 7 Plots size 5 marla Cost of land : 150000 per marla Development work in progress Hopefully it goes to 200000 per marla in 5 to 6 months

Great oppurtuanity for invistment as well as living

Buy residential plots in ghauri phase 7 Plots size 5 marla Cost of land : 150000 per marla Development work in progress Hopefully it goes to 200000 per marla in 5 to 6 months

Great oppurtuanity for invistment as well as living

I am overseas pakistani too.I agree that housing society' s reputation counts a lot for increase in prices.Plot prices in islamabad rises quickly compared to other cities. But bahria town and dha investments also pays heavy dividends too. Dha specially in lahore and bahria town in rawalpindi.

Reasons are quite clear. Not only these societies are well planned but also property kings involves in these projects.Their personal stakes are very high as compared to common man.They guide their investors to invest in it and do personal efforts to manipulate prices.After selection of society, other factors also matter like development plan , location etc.

Dear friends,

Its best time to invest in bahria town lahore. There are a few blocks in sector c like iris and nargis where rate is quite low you can get 10 marla plot in cost of just 5-marla while sector f and g are coming nearby these blocks. So golden time to invest. You can also get the installment plan if go for sector f. I recommennd to invest nargis block, tulip extension where sector f and golf club are comming.