Real Estate Novice Seeking Advice From Experts - Rwp/Isb

Dear members,

I am new to the forum so "hi" everyone and also I am new to real estate as I have never bought any property to my name so I need advice from experts here.

I have the budget of around 1.5 million to invest for like 3-5 years max. There are couple of options that I came to know while researching on the forum and visiting places. The option in view are as follows

1. B-17
  2. I-15, I-16
  3. F-17
  4. Bahria Phase 8
  5. G-14/1,2,3
  6. G-17
  7. Naval Anchorage
  8. Mumtaz City, Top City etc
  9. Bahria Enclave

First and foremost thing >> I am not looking for constructing a home so it is just for investment!

I want you guys to compare the above mentioned locations in terms of return value, opportunity cost etc. Kindly compare them!

I know property in G-14 is quite expensive as 4 Marla plot is for 2.8-3 million. I can extend my budget as well but than i will be left with nothing as they say, "don't put all your eggs in one basket", but some people are suggesting that rates in g-14 are going to sky rocket in 2-3 years and will be much much more higher as compared to other sectors/places in RWP and ISB so my point is that i can put all my savings here as well but i need to be at least 80% sure that i can get back my money in 3 years max.

If i only invest 1.5 million, i can leave it there for 5 years also !

Now coming to places above, as per my humble knowledge, place like naval anchorage >> rise in property value will be minimal as compared to places which will get connected by "Margala Avenue" , like B-17 , D-12 etc , of course when the avenue gets complete (40% of the work is already done ) and the new airport gets functional (which in my opinion will take another 4-5 years ) ... Am i right or wrong ? Comment ??

My main concern is that i want something on ground as well, not just the papers for 1.5 million. I mean possession or a guarantee of possession in couple of months. Can i get that in any of the place ??

Also , is there any place in RWP with same return cost or investment opportunity ( keeping in view my small limited budget)

Looking forward to you all

Regards

V

B-17,bahria town excellent options....Only only go for g-14/4..These are one of the best
Options with in the options u mentioned.

Dear v,

As clearly stated you have a lot of options. I am too a novice so look out for the advice of the respected members, but i will give my views.

B-17, reliant on margalla avenue as you say. If this avenue is completed, then yes prices will rocket.

I-15 has been given priority in this years cda budget if i am not wrong, so good chance of development there and hence price increase. But cda hasn't performed in last few years so maybe it could be wise to wait and see how they act.

F-17 is a good society, but others can guide you on this better.

G-14/1 prices are almost half of g-14/4 prices. If they develop this sub-sector then prices will rocket but the problem is we do not when or even if they will develop here.

Sir g-14/4 is out of budget .. 4.25 marla plot there costs more than 4 million ... Am i right ??

How about g-14/1, g-14/2 & 3 ??? How do you rate them ???????

B-17 is 30 km from blue area. I don't mind buying there as long as there property value rises there ?? Tell me is anybody living there ??? (in b-17 ) ??

Guys please compare the places only keeping investment in mind !

Sir my brotherly advise…Do not go for g-14/1.2.3 and e-12…G-14/4 has plot of 25x40 minimum witj price tag 4.6 million…Consider b-17 or bahria town…

B-17 which block ??

Bahria which phase which ext /??? Are you talking about ?

B-17 d and e block.. Phase 8 k l and m blocks...

Hey, on the topic of naval anchorage, prices there are increasing very sharply. In 10 months time period i've seen the price of a kanal plot jumped from 3 million to 6 million. Looking at the prices of same size plots at dha and bahria town, still there's lot of room for the prices to increase/grow at naval anchorage and that is exactly what prices are doing; a five marla plot which in february was at 1.2 million is now at 2+ million.

----------------------------------------
Http://tinyurl.Com/qcspakistan

Too many diverse opinions. Some people are saying that naval anchorage is a dead society for investment still others heavily insist on lucrative return on investment. So confused ! :frowning:

The best safe option is zone 2 - islamabad will always be the capital and the population will grow. It will become a landmark city eventually - just look at how other global cities expanded, e.G. London, new york, mumbai etc… The same will happen because of high standard of living in islamabad compared to rest of country + law and order situation.

B-17 is good than but how much time will it take to be able to become a new city or new islamabad ?!

For now, it is 30 km from main isb so basically it is another city . Bahria is also around 35km from isb so distance wise both are same but in opposite direction.

Jinnah garden (fechs) is around 20 km and new to present airport but i don't see many people advising that place . Why is that ???????????

Dear v In above mentioned options b 17 and topcity are good options, b 17 is a very good option development wise, location is currently not so good but after margalla avenue and sangjani interchange location will be much attractive, just for investment purpose and for a long time frame its a good option. Top city is also a good option location is very good development is slower then mumtaz city but prices are also half there. After new airport it will be a very good location and business will be there as u r only working for investment purpose. Dont go for g 14 1 or 2 ist of all it will disturb ur budget and also it will take time to develop. G 17 prices are in ur budget but its risky area is not acquired, u cant transfer plot at ur name so many issues there however location is good. Please also consider another option that is sector e 17/3 where u can get 10 marla level posession plot around 2 million aur 2.2 million this will be also a very good investment in long term inshallah

Thank you @syed ibrahim. Very logical explanation, i would say !

Yes, g-17 land is not acquired yet and b-17 is bound to see the up rise thrice

1. When the possession starts for e sector

2. Margala avenue ( we know that this government is fond of making roads and highways )

3. New airport ( which i think will take another 5-7 years but still )

However, i see e-17 as less of an attraction ... B-17 is infront of margalla and scenery wise it is a good location ... But it won't attract anybody who has to drive to isb or rwp daily .. At least for now ! .. After much hyped "margala aveneue" the distance between isb and b-17 will decrease by half ..Around 15 km which will be excellent

I think for now that buy in b-17 and sell it in 3-4 years .. In the mean time if c-15, c-16 sectors are launched buy .. There !!

What do you guys say about this ?? What do you think ???

@syed ibrahim kindly also shed some comments on jinnag garden (fechs) ??? I heard rates are going up really fast there … But i don’t see its future bright , don’t know why . May be i am wrong !

Http://www.Zameen.Com/property/islamabad_e_17_plot_for_sale_in_e_7-367209-1409-1.Html

Sir i will not recommend u naval anchorage.Rest is your choice.And it will take time for zone 2 to get populated…

Please also consider d-18 (echs) for 10 marla, it is in your budget of 1.5 million. Possession of 1-kanal is being given, some houses have been constructed on 1-kanal, 10 marla possession will be the next one. After possession prices will go up. After sungjani interchange, prices will go up too.

At present how many families ( an approximate figure ) are residing in b-17 … Any idea ?

@younas d-18 is too far off ! Even father than b-17 ... I want to stay as close to isb as possible with my stipulated budget.

B-17 , block d or e seems a viable option. If c-15 was launched , i would have risked it and bought the land first hand as location is too lucrative.

F-17 also seems another option to me ?????????

Dear v, the people who told you that naval anchorage is a dead township must have given few reasons for its early demise, please be kind and share with us those reasons and arguments.

---------------------------------------------------
Http://tinyurl.Com/qcspakistan