Rental income opportunities

What are the commercial rental income opportunities in and around bahria rwp with a 4 million budget?

The best rental options are shops and offices in comnercial projects. For high rental value, main Islamabad is the best place. You can check out new commercials starting along Jinnah Avenue. There is one named Time Square in G-8 Markaz, its booking has just started.

The other best place I personally like is Bahria Enclave. You can check out new projects open for booking.

Isloo1, which commercials on Jinnah Avenue? Those 3 similar buildings being developed? I thought those were some govt offices being built

There is one in front of Centaurus and PIMS and few others in front of F9 park. No, I think those are all commercial.

Bahria's tower between SaudiPak and ISE is also near completion, but that would only be available on resale not original booking.

G-8 markaz is also fast transforming from its gloomy outlook of 80's into vibrant business center.

I-8 markaz is another place with many new projects starting.

In this budget better to go for a small setup /shop in crowded place like Satellite town, murree road, raja bazar area. A small pan shop will yield a good ROI.

The new installments plan in growing societies needs a large amount of time to get mature.

G-8 markaz is home to fraduster car dealers.. I just hate that place..

[QUOTE=""]

There is one in front of Centaurus and PIMS and few others in front of F9 park. No, I think those are all commercial.

Strange as none of the F-9 are on sale.

[/QUOTE]